The Student Room Group

Getting a summer job

hey everybody,

I need to get a job to help pay for some school trip to Morroco. I'm almost 16. Are there any jobs that don't require any or little experience?

Thanks in advanced:biggrin:
Reply 1
Hey, you legally have to be 16 to work but small businesses probably wont care. Most jobs will want you to sit your GCSEs before applying. I'm 16 and looking for christmas temporary jobs at the moment and I have no job experience! So far I've gotten an interview, but I've handed out around 10-15 CVs, hopefully I'll get a call back from one or two more! I've just applied at local shops, restaurants and hotels to work as a sales assistant/ waitress. You could maybe apply at hairdressers or little businesses. These are all minimum wage ish jobs so you shouldn't need much or any experience :smile:
I'm 15 and have a job at an opticians. I did a weeks work experience for school and they decided that they wanted me for Saturdays! (9-5).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ToLiveInADream
I'm 15 and have a job at an opticians. I did a weeks work experience for school and they decided that they wanted me for Saturdays! (9-5).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I work at Tescos on a Saturday 1-9pm and I'm 17 so try them? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
thanks guys for replying so quickly. Many hugs and highfives!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending