The Student Room Group

Actuarial Science Applicants 2014

Anyone applying for Actuarial Science for 2014 entry?:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied, got 2 interviews. There isn't much available online as to what they're going to ask at the interview so if anybody has any suggestions then let me know!
Reply 2
Original post by TheActuary
I've applied, got 2 interviews. There isn't much available online as to what they're going to ask at the interview so if anybody has any suggestions then let me know!

Ohhh where???:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Ive just received an offer for Actuarial Science at Queens!
Reply 4
Original post by buket1995
Ive just received an offer for Actuarial Science at Queens!

what were your gcses and a level grades? :smile:
Reply 5
I applied for acturial science about 3 weeks ago. No offers from any of them though :/
My predicted grades are AAA
Original post by Exiler
I applied for acturial science about 3 weeks ago. No offers from any of them though :/
My predicted grades are AAA
where did you apply? im applying too but not sent it yet, should be sent next week
Reply 7
I applied to Kent and Heriot for actuarial science
Reply 8
Original post by d37zoptimistic
where did you apply? im applying too but not sent it yet, should be sent next week

I got accepted to Kent! I got an offer last night for AAA
Original post by Exiler
I got accepted to Kent! I got an offer last night for AAA
congrats, will u firm it? My college still hasnt sent off my application
is anyone applying for actuarial at lse?
Original post by 13chandars
is anyone applying for actuarial at lse?

yes
yes

have you received any offers/correspondence?
Reply 13
I've applied to Queens, LSE, Heriot Watt, Leicester and Liverpool :smile: Got conditionals from Liverpool and Heriot Watt and an unconditional from Leicester, still waiting on decisions from the other 2, however I got an email from LSE yesterday saying that they would get back to me in around 8 weeks time :smile:
Original post by 13chandars
have you received any offers/correspondence?

So annoyed because my application has not been sent off yet. Should be next week. What about you? And where else have you applied, have you heard anything? What subjects do you do and what are you predicted?
Reply 15
Original post by Avittu
I've applied to Queens, LSE, Heriot Watt, Leicester and Liverpool :smile: Got conditionals from Liverpool and Heriot Watt and an unconditional from Leicester, still waiting on decisions from the other 2, however I got an email from LSE yesterday saying that they would get back to me in around 8 weeks time :smile:

As far as i'm concerned only LSE and Heriot give you free excemptions after you graduate. Or are my sources incorrect?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16
congrats, will u firm it? My college still hasnt sent off my application

What do you mean by "will you firm it" ? I am keeping the position
Original post by Exiler
What do you mean by "will you firm it" ? I am keeping the position

when you hear back from all ur unis you firm one (most likely one u want to go) and put one as insurance (just incase u dont get grades for ur firm)
Reply 18
when you hear back from all ur unis you firm one (most likely one u want to go) and put one as insurance (just incase u dont get grades for ur firm)

Oh then yeah, i will firm Kent since it gives me free excemptions when i graduate.
What about you? Did your college apply for you yet? Where did you apply?
Original post by Exiler
Oh then yeah, i will firm Kent since it gives me free excemptions when i graduate.
What about you? Did your college apply for you yet? Where did you apply?

they sent it literally at 6pm today so 2 and a half hours ago. applying to cass,lse,southampton,kent,uea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending