The Student Room Group

Pharmacy in the news

HI

I have an interview coming up and was wondering what I could talk about for pharmacy. I was hoping to bring up something regarding pharmacy in the news to show I read about it in the news. If anyone can point me in the right direction and help find somewhere I can read current pharmacy news, that would be great.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by PoorLoser
HI

I have an interview coming up and was wondering what I could talk about for pharmacy. I was hoping to bring up something regarding pharmacy in the news to show I read about it in the news. If anyone can point me in the right direction and help find somewhere I can read current pharmacy news, that would be great.

Thanks!

This is a pretty good site updated regularly with a variety of articles/ current issues,
hope this helps
HI

Thanks!

Where have you got an interview if you dont mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by martialartist123

Posted from TSR Mobile

presume this is me, I've had my third today and have cardiff and notts coming up :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by martialartist123

Posted from TSR Mobile

UEA :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by cjbaines
This is a pretty good site updated regularly with a variety of articles/ current issues,
hope this helps

You forgot to link the site I think :P
Reply 6
You forgot to link the site I think :P

http://www.pmisystem.co.uk/ is it including the link now? thought it was on the other post, obviously not, hope this works
Reply 7
Original post by cjbaines
http://www.pmisystem.co.uk/ is it including the link now? thought it was on the other post, obviously not, hope this works

it works now, thanks a lot! Looks like a great site!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending