The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by X_niki
I've got an offer for MEng Computing (A*AA) Hope I get the grades, can't wait to be in London! :biggrin:

Congrats! Don't forget to check out and join Imperial's 2014 offer holders Facebook group. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 181
Hey guys if You can definitely go for the halls, you will never live this close to the central london and its super awesome (if you go for smaller rooms its actually pretty cheap). When it comes to looking forward independent studies :biggrin: well just wait for it, majority of people want their A level studies back :P
IC is awesome defo go for it. The professors especially are really great and helpful and I cant say that we would be very unsocial, we are actually having lot of fun usually except for around exam times :smile: Cant say there is many negatives to talk about :smile:
IC bio student
Reply 182
Original post by Akele
Yeah, I guess that's a problem some international students like me face and you guys don't, we're practically lone wolves. :/ I guess that's also part of the reasons I'm on here too, maybe I'll be able to get to see some familiar faces if and when I finally do go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dont worry, some of us brits are lone wolves too! :P im the only one in my school who got into imperial so im going alone too :tongue:
Reply 183
Put Imperial down as my firm for A*AA for geology with geophysics :smile:
The Imperial Horizons programme looks really cool - didn't really pay attention to it until now.
Reply 185
Hi everyone,

I have an offer for MSc in Biomedical Engineering. :biggrin:

Congratulations to all offer holders and all the best for those still applying! :smile:
Reply 186
When did you have your interview? :biggrin:D anyway congrat!

Original post by Ikaros
Hi everyone,

I have an offer for MSc in Biomedical Engineering. :biggrin:

Congratulations to all offer holders and all the best for those still applying! :smile:
Reply 187
Hello all. I've been offered a place to do MSc in Petroleum Geoscience. I'm absolutely ecstatic to achieve this far!

And also congratulations to all other offer holders :smile:
Reply 188
Has someone recieved an offer for Mechanical Engineering Meng? I cant stand waiting...
Hello everyone!!

I have an offer for BSc Biology with Spanish for Science

I am pretty pleased at the moment :smile:
Reply 190
Original post by SimplyInfernal
Have any international applicants for Chemical Engineering received an offer or an interview date yet?

hi i am a n international student too!!
however, i havent heard a thing from ICL for my application to the engineering course!
i am really worried !!
Do i still stand a chance??
who hasnt recieved anything yet(for chem engineering)
Reply 191
Original post by jabone
Offer for Chem Eng. IB-776, will do my best to meet the conditions, especially after receiving rejection from Cambridge yesterday. One question, for insurance do you recommend Manchester or Bath?

your offer 776 ! Was math 7 a compulsory? pls tell me!!
i am a 776 holder with math being a 6... am i shoot to death?
Lemme poke my nose in here with my geophysics offer :biggrin:
Original post by ssppppuer
hi i am a n international student too!!
however, i havent heard a thing from ICL for my application to the engineering course!
i am really worried !!
Do i still stand a chance??
who hasnt recieved anything yet(for chem engineering)

Apparently they have finished giving out interview invites but I'm not sure if that will effect internationals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 194
Original post by <*(((><
Apparently they have finished giving out interview invites but I'm not sure if that will effect internationals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats what i am worried about.... and is it true that they will only consider one course if i have applied for two?
Reply 195
AAA offer for Biology with Spanish, reduced to AA since I have already achieved an A* in French A2. Given the AS UMS I have, I need a C and a B in my final A2 bio + chem exams. Look forward to seeing you all in October—and probably in 2 weeks!
Original post by SynBio
AAA offer for Biology with Spanish, reduced to AA since I have already achieved an A* in French A2. Given the AS UMS I have, I need a C and a B in my final A2 bio + chem exams. Look forward to seeing you all in October—and probably in 2 weeks!

2 weeks? Is it a post offer open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 197
Original post by <*(((><
2 weeks? Is it a post offer open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it is, Life Sciences (and maybe other departments?) are holding an open day for offer holders.
Hello! Just got an offer of AAAC for A100 Medicine! I absolutely love imperial so you can only imagine how happy I am right now! Hope to see you guys in september!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got an offer for medicine too!

Latest

Trending

Trending