The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Anyone have a adult nursing interview on dec 11th?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by gloriousgloria
No worries then! I felt like that for the group interview as well aha. But I'm sure we'll be fine, as long as ya said something :P... I hope :redface:

What group were you in? Were you the first one to go in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Got a conditional offer 5 days later
Original post by ql_xo
What group were you in? Were you the first one to go in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in the second one. You were in the first? I can't really remember who went first though aha was tryna hold my tears back from my English test :redface:. Got a reply from them yet?? Still no replies for me *sigh*
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 23
I was in the second one. You were in the first? I can't really remember who went first though aha was tryna hold my tears back from my English test :redface:. Got a reply from them yet?? Still no replies for me *sigh*

Still no reply. :frown: I was in the third one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ql_xo
Still no reply. :frown: I was in the third one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oo ok, my friend had her interview today. Don't worry about it :biggrin: apparently there's been delays with the selection process, something like that ( but she tells me this after a send an email practically licking the admission officers arse about my offer so now I osund desperate.)
ooo we mus-ta been seated really close in the test room place. ahaha ,
shmall world!! -> doesnt really apply in this case but yhhh :smile:
Reply 25
oo ok, my friend had her interview today. Don't worry about it :biggrin: apparently there's been delays with the selection process, something like that ( but she tells me this after a send an email practically licking the admission officers arse about my offer so now I osund desperate.)

Do you think it's more likely to be a "unsuccessful" if they take long to reply? I just want an offer :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26

Yeah! I was in the third group. I was sat close to the guy sitting in the front row :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ql_xo
Do you think it's more likely to be a "unsuccessful" if they take long to reply? I just want an offer :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm I'm not so sure - I personally doubt it. But I guess if other's have been given an offer then perhaps that may be true??:s-smilie: I have sent an e-mail so hopefully they'll get back to me concerning the offers (if they reply soon, ill inform you). I think if they don't get back to us mid Jan Ima have to start calling!! This was going to be my insurance so kinda disappointed but I won't let it stress me out :biggrin: wbu? is this your first choice??
Reply 28
Hmm I'm not so sure - I personally doubt it. But I guess if other's have been given an offer then perhaps that may be true??:s-smilie: I have sent an e-mail so hopefully they'll get back to me concerning the offers (if they reply soon, ill inform you). I think if they don't get back to us mid Jan Ima have to start calling!! This was going to be my insurance so kinda disappointed but I won't let it stress me out :biggrin: wbu? is this your first choice??

No, it's not my first choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I just got a conditional offer for Hertfordshire today, so I wouldnt worry if you haven't heard yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Hiya,
I got interview in feb anyone remember what question I should expect for the literacy :smile:
Reply 31
Hi guys, got interview in February a bit scared about the literacy and group interview lol. Any suggestion please
Hi all,

Congratulations to those who have received an interview at the University of Hertfordshire.

Firstly, don't panic about the day. All we aim to do is find out more about each student, the experience which you have and why you want to study the course. Make sure you prepare some answers to general questions like what experience you have and what skills you could bring - communication, leadership etc and how you have used these during your course and extra circular activities.

I hope that helps

Kind Regards

Chris
University of Hertfordshire Official Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending