The Student Room Group

Muslim girl on TSR

Right, there's a Muslim girl on here that I like the look of, haven't spoken to her but read her posts. Im an athiest, so I don't think it'll work, but I dont know how to get over her :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

It's me, right? :rolleyes:

Note: I was joking! :innocent:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by danataher
It's me, right? :rolleyes:

No it isn't :colondollar:
Any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
No it isn't :colondollar:
Any advice?

Aw I was only joking!

Well, if I were you, I'd start off by talking to her, because although it appears that you like her, it may only be false pretence as you've never conversed with her! Like for example, I once had this crush on a guy, like a huge "oh my god I'm in love with him" sort of crush, but once I got to know him, I realised he was a big **** and extremely cocky - definitely not my type.

Second of all, although you both have different morals, things can change if things actually become serious and progress, especially if you eventually fall in love; so you shouldn't assume that things won't work!

And lastly, just give it a try! Talk to her, wait until she feels comfortable and you're confident that you like her, then explain how you're an atheist and find out if that's a problem (and if it is, I'm afraid you'll just have to get over her..)

If you're 100% sure that nothing can work out, then I suggest you ignore all my points and focus your attention elsewhere. Maybe look for another girl? Or just distract yourself with other things! :smile:
Is it TrueFaith?
I would advise strongly against.
Talk to her! :tongue:
Why does that mean it wouldn't work out? My ex is Muslim, and it never even came into the relationship
talk to her !
Reply 9
Original post by danataher
Aw I was only joking!

Well, if I were you, I'd start off by talking to her, because although it appears that you like her, it may only be false pretence as you've never conversed with her! Like for example, I once had this crush on a guy, like a huge "oh my god I'm in love with him" sort of crush, but once I got to know him, I realised he was a big **** and extremely cocky - definitely not my type.

Second of all, although you both have different morals, things can change if things actually become serious and progress, especially if you eventually fall in love; so you shouldn't assume that things won't work!

And lastly, just give it a try! Talk to her, wait until she feels comfortable and you're confident that you like her, then explain how you're an atheist and find out if that's a problem (and if it is, I'm afraid you'll just have to get over her..)

If you're 100% sure that nothing can work out, then I suggest you ignore all my points and focus your attention elsewhere. Maybe look for another girl? Or just distract yourself with other things! :smile:

Ive seen the way she talks to other members and she seems to be a practising Muslim so Im scared to talk to her, I don't know how she'll react and I don't want to come across as some kind of weirdo. She is beautiful :redface:
Reply 10
Original post by DorianGrayism
Is it TrueFaith?

No, I don't think many people know of her
No, I don't think many people know of her

Ok. So what do you want to do now?
Lol....just PM her!
Reply 13
Original post by DorianGrayism
Ok. So what do you want to do now?

Ive been trying to get over her, but I just can't. I didn't expect to fall for a Muslim girl, I don't know I just didn't see it coming
from experience if i was u i wouldnt bother
actually it depends is she from pakistan or south asia
Reply 16
Original post by wag12k12dunkno
from experience if i was u i wouldnt bother

Elaborate plz
Reply 17
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
Lol....just PM her!

I can't
I wouldn't know what to say
Right, there's a Muslim girl on here that I like the look of, haven't spoken to her but read her posts. Im an athiest, so I don't think it'll work, but I dont know how to get over her :s-smilie:

Does her name by any chance begin with S?
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Does her name by any chance begin with S?

Can I have a Vowel, Carol?

OR just tell us the name.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending