Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by NaeeAugustus
I'm going to be doing Child nursing this September, my offer is now unconditional and I paid my deposit for accommodation today! I'm kinda stuck on the occupational health check forms too; I think I have them all done now though, I just need to get my doctor's form done which will cost me £35. Yes, £35 for a signature!:eek:

Congrats, I only have to pay 20 pounds for mine, I will be sending it off on Friday.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by ronurs
I got an email from the uni, it was about the occupational health check questioner, I have to print out some papers and fill them out, one of them is for my gd and i have to post it back to them. I emailed the uni and they told me I don't have to have an unconditional offer to send it back, I can send it back to them when I finished it.

Have u got a conditional offer or an unconditional offer.

hello did you send your occupational health check form? i am really confused and have few questions.
do you have to send evidence together with it or do we have to take the evidence when we have our appointment face to face.
did you make an appointment with occupational health department?
Reply 222
Original post by zyx07
hello did you send your occupational health check form? i am really confused and have few questions.
do you have to send evidence together with it or do we have to take the evidence when we have our appointment face to face.
did you make an appointment with occupational health department?

I sent off my form, did not really send any evidence in, just filled it out, and send it go
No but I'm doing children's nursing
Are you guys going to the starter event on the 9th?
Reply 225
Original post by Caroline w

Yh I am, u too
Yeahh I'll be there :smile:
Original post by Caroline w

I'll be there too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 228
where is this event and what time???
Original post by Natasha1190
I had my interview in early December, I have a conditional offer for adult nursing, good luck on your interview :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please can you help me with interview questions please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending