The Student Room Group

I'm back (JUST FOR TODAY), ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 2ndClass
lol this :rolleyes:

I will never understand why TSR obsesses over her.
Who's a bigger virgin , you or Maid Marian ; your protégé ?
Reply 42
Original post by im so academic
I was kind of being ironic. I was lurking around whilst I was banned and saw all of these threads... I thought, I should do one too! :h:
:p:

Oops, My bad! Why were you banned?
Reply 43
No, it's common sense that guys like hot women and ugly women can **** off. It would be a waste of funding.

But you'd need to post an entire journal and everything of your findings because there are indeed quite a number of ugly women who are married or in a long term relationship with a guy, which contradicts the sexual mermaid theory
Reply 44
what exactly brings you back just for today?
No, it's common sense that guys like hot women and ugly women can **** off. It would be a waste of funding.

Would you be down if I offered to end your agonizing , crippling solitude once and for all ?
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Who's a bigger virgin , you or Maid Marian ; your protégé ?

That's not a fair question, I refuse to answer.
Reply 47
Original post by Deshi

Same don't get this "following" she has from all these new members :dontknow:
Original post by SaFa1237
Oops, My bad! Why were you banned?

I wanted to.

Most of her followers didn't even have accounts when she peaked, yet ISA you've peaked:colonhash:
Reply 50
Original post by Deshi

Same.
Reply 51
I wanted to.

Oh was this the self imposed ban so you could focus on your studies?
That's not a fair question, I refuse to answer.

:rofl:
Original post by Robbie242
But you'd need to post an entire journal and everything of your findings because there are indeed quite a number of ugly women who are married or in a long term relationship with a guy, which contradicts the sexual mermaid theory

1) I don't consider ugly men in SMT. I only consider men I would find attractive. I don't give a **** of the opinions of men that I would never go for myself. In other words the men that I find unattractive are excluded. Why would I care?

2) Those ugly women will get cheated/ignored/dropped/dumped whatever soon eough.

3) I'm only considering looks.

It's because they're all desperate to prove that they know 'TSR history' to look knowledgeable.

I find it bizarre to be honest, no-one who's actually been here a while gives anywhere near the same amount of ****s :erm:
:lolwut:

I remember your argument about private schools that one time. Funniest argument I'd ever seen
Reply 56
Do you ever think that you will properly come back?
Original post by emski
what exactly brings you back just for today?

:dontknow: Why not?

Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Would you be down if I offered to end your agonizing , crippling solitude once and for all ?

:lolwut: Erm what?
Original post by Architecture-er
It's because they're all desperate to prove that they know 'TSR history' to look knowledgeable.

I find it bizarre to be honest, no-one who's actually been here a while gives anywhere near the same amount of ****s :erm:

Oh, I dunno, I've been here since '07 (different profile from 07-08) and I find it all fairly interesting.

Edit: holy **** just realised I've been on here for 6 years.
Reply 59
Do pandas turn you on?

Quick Reply

Latest