The Student Room Group

ARUP placement interview

emailed ARUP about any possible placement opportunity for an electrical engineer,i've an interview now next week, and all ive sent is my CV.

just wondering if anyone has had an interview before with them or knows anything. literally no idea what technical Q's i could be asked,so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Bumpy bump :frown:
Original post by djh-10
emailed ARUP about any possible placement opportunity for an electrical engineer,i've an interview now next week, and all ive sent is my CV.

just wondering if anyone has had an interview before with them or knows anything. literally no idea what technical Q's i could be asked,so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

What sort of placement? Pre-uni, sandwich year, summer holiday? If it's during university, how many years through your course are you?
Reply 4
for my sandwich year, i am in my 3rd year of MEng EEE course. so taking my placement year nexy year (Sept 2014). the interview was moved forward and ive had it. it was more of an informal chat of the work they do and what id be doing there etc.was so nervous for an interview to!
Reply 5
How long was the interview for? Infront of how many people??

Did you get an offer?

Anything more to add?
Reply 6
Original post by JCarver
How long was the interview for? Infront of how many people??

Did you get an offer?

Anything more to add?

about 30minute chat and infront of 2 people, just talked through my CV etc. and still waiting to hear from them, its only a week (tomorrow) since the interview
Reply 7
Original post by djh-10
about 30minute chat and infront of 2 people, just talked through my CV etc. and still waiting to hear from them, its only a week (tomorrow) since the interview

can you tell me what questions they have asked you in the interview. hope you still remember them. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending