The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Online payment for Slade School Portfolio Handling Fee??

Hi guys, here I'm applying for Slade fine art. When i did the payment for portfolio handing fee online, for Payer Details part, there is a blank for 'Title' and it says 'Please enter Payer Title'. May i know what is that? what is the Payer Title?

And also any suggestion for the portfolio? like what kind of work they usually like? They like finished piece or like the kind of sketch book that shows the development of ideas?

Thanks!
Original post by RedRe
Hi guys, here I'm applying for Slade fine art. When i did the payment for portfolio handing fee online, for Payer Details part, there is a blank for 'Title' and it says 'Please enter Payer Title'. May i know what is that? what is the Payer Title?

And also any suggestion for the portfolio? like what kind of work they usually like? They like finished piece or like the kind of sketch book that shows the development of ideas?

Thanks!

I think the payer title just means Mr/Miss/Mrs but I'm not sure. Can't remember what I put now. I am also applying this year and have my portfolio inspection on the 12th Feb.
Here's an example of a successful portfolio that has been posted elsewhere to give you an idea of what to put in:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lawrencepardoe

Their emphasis appears to be on finished work but at the open day there were also keen for applicants to include sketchbooks and development work if they thought it was important. I would say it's a good thing to include.
Good luck. :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by HelveticaBold
I think the payer title just means Mr/Miss/Mrs but I'm not sure. Can't remember what I put now. I am also applying this year and have my portfolio inspection on the 12th Feb. Here's an example of a successful portfolio that has been posted elsewhere to give you an idea of what to put in: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lawrencepardoe Their emphasis appears to be on finished work but at the open day there were also keen for applicants to include sketchbooks and development work if they thought it was important. I would say it's a good thing to include. Good luck. :smile:

Thanks for replying! yup the title is Mr/Miss/Mrs
i have already send my portfolio CD to them as im an international student so im unable to go for the open day :frown:

Anyways good luck for your inspection! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending