The Student Room Group

Ejaculating in Sleep

I was sleeping and at around 7.00 [half an hour before i got out of bed] i ejaculated i felt it happening, but i didn't realize what it was, [my alarms go off at 7.00]. when i got up 7.30 i saw that my pajamas were wet:eek:, my hands were no where near it and i didn't have a hardon.

to add to this i didn't watch anything the night before, i was just doing work.
has this ever happened to anyone else? :afraid:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Quite possibly a 'wet-dream'
Reply 2
I'm a jealous. A lazy man's ****. I've never had that happen to me.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
I honestly read that as 'ejaculating in sheep'.
Original post by modini

I was going to post the same thing. :ditto:
Original post by modini

This
Reply 6
thats what happen if you dont **** for a loong time
Reply 7
Original post by Aniaa
thats what happen if you dont **** for a loong time

This.
Original post by modini

this
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I was sleeping and at around 7.00 [half an hour before i got out of bed] i ejaculated i felt it happening, but i didn't realize what it was, [my alarms go off at 7.00]. when i got up 7.30 i saw that my pajamas were wet:eek:, my hands were no where near it and i didn't have a hardon.

to add to this i didn't watch anything the night before, i was just doing work.
has this ever happened to anyone else? :afraid:

you've just outed yourself to the whole tsr community that you're a virgin
Original post by Lone tiger
you've just outed yourself to the whole tsr community that you're a virgin

90% of the TSR community are virgins.
Reply 11
This has only ever happened to me once. I remember I was having a random dream that I was getting a blowjob on the side of an alarmingly steep mountain? (what can I say, am risky!) And when I came in the dream I remember saying to myself, wow that almost felt real. Then when I woke up I realised I had cum on the bed and my GFs leg haha! That was a funny morning. But then I was questioned by said girlfriend as too who had been giving the Mt Everest blow job, her or someone else :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by modini

hahaha
Reply 13
Yeah, just a wet dream. Happens to quite a lot of people :P
This happened to me recently as well, I was basically woken up by myself having an orgasm.

And the same as you hands etc were no where near it. Felt it start, it woke me up and before I knew what had happened I realised I'd come in my pants.
Original post by Anonymous
This happened to me recently as well, I was basically woken up by myself having an orgasm.

And the same as you hands etc were no where near it. Felt it start, it woke me up and before I knew what had happened I realised I'd come in my pants.

This happened to me too :mad: is there no way to stop? its happened quite a few times :confused:
When a male does not have sexual intercourse or masturbate, the semen will accumulate in his seminal vesicles. When they get full, the semen needs to be ejaculated. The body usually does this during sleep, although emissions while awake have been reported.

The ejaculation during sleep is known as a “nocturnal emission” or as a “wet dream” or “nightfall”.
Original post by modini

Hahaha same! :biggrin:
I was ready for the post to be about how he "tripped whilst ****ing and accidentally came in a sheep, can she be pregnant? I'm worried now"
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Roland Day
When a male does not have sexual intercourse or masturbate, the semen will accumulate in his seminal vesicles. When they get full, the semen needs to be ejaculated. The body usually does this during sleep, although emissions while awake have been reported.

The ejaculation during sleep is known as a “nocturnal emission” or as a “wet dream” or “nightfall”.

You seem to know an awful lot about this subject....
Also known as a wet dream lol, don't be effected by it bodies natural process..

Latest