The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl Management Science

Scroll to see replies

Totally depends on how many people are applying at the moment. I applied very early so it took about a week to receive it but it can take much longer! I know people who have applied in December/January may not have received it yet.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by AuroraMGMT
They took a month to reply? May I ask when did you send the application?

mid november
Does anyone know if everyone will get the chance to write the additional ps? I am a management applicant and I applied for UCL management science. My PS heavily focus on general management and did not really mention about specific things about management science because I thought we got to write the additional ps. However, I am a bit panic right now as I have not received the additional ps after submitting my application for a month. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance!(:
Original post by him1417
Does anyone know if everyone will get the chance to write the additional ps? I am a management applicant and I applied for UCL management science. My PS heavily focus on general management and did not really mention about specific things about management science because I thought we got to write the additional ps. However, I am a bit panic right now as I have not received the additional ps after submitting my application for a month. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance!(:

Don't worry. As far as I know, everyone is required to send the additional personal statement. Sit tight, you shall receive it soon.
Original post by FinancedMarlin
Don't worry. As far as I know, everyone is required to send the additional personal statement. Sit tight, you shall receive it soon.

Alright thank you so much!
Has anyone heard back, after uploading the additional statement? I uploaded it three weeks ago but still haven't heard back. Who of you applied for the 4 year Msc Management Science program?
Original post by MyNameisLeon
Has anyone heard back, after uploading the additional statement? I uploaded it three weeks ago but still haven't heard back. Who of you applied for the 4 year Msc Management Science program?

Same situation! And my application status still shows ‘application received”..
When did you upload the additional ps? Have you applied for the 4 year MSc Management Science as well?
I applied in mid november and still havent heard back , anyone in the same situation?
Original post by MyNameisLeon
When did you upload the additional ps? Have you applied for the 4 year MSc Management Science as well?

No I only applied for Bsc Management Science, I upload my additional ps about 2 weeks ago
Reply 190
Yoo I uploaded my additional PS like in October and I haven't heard back yet. Am I screwed? Should I just assume that I'm rejected?
I have applied for BSc Management Science and I have received an offer, however, I am changing my mind and asking for a change in the offer from BSc to MSci, do you guys think MSci is a better course than BSc? The final year consultancy project is really appealing.

By the way, I have received offers from Warwick, Bath in International Management and St Andrews in Management as well. I am really confused in terms of which one is the best, do you guys have any opinion?
Original post by benji_suen
I have applied for BSc Management Science and I have received an offer, however, I am changing my mind and asking for a change in the offer from BSc to MSci, do you guys think MSci is a better course than BSc? The final year consultancy project is really appealing.

By the way, I have received offers from Warwick, Bath in International Management and St Andrews in Management as well. I am really confused in terms of which one is the best, do you guys have any opinion?

Hi I’m still waiting for offer, may I ask your grades and timeline?
For your questions, I think MS in UCL is slightly better than Warwick and Bath as it’s more quantitative. Not sure about the difference between MSc and Bsc, maybe you could try to email them.
Is the management science at UCL the same course as business and management in Warwick or in LSE ?DO we have much more math ?
Original post by savoir-faire
I also applied to Management Science. I sent my app in on January 13, but have not heard back since the email about the rescheduled open day. I also have not received a questionnaire. Do they send questionnaires to international applicants too?

I'm American and I'm studying APs.

What AP’s and what were your scores for them?
hey :smile:I'm from France and received the additional PS questionnaire, but sent it more than 2 weeks ago and haven't received an answer. Have you received the additional PS since?
Hi! I got offers for Management Science at UCL and Economics & Management at King's College London. I don't know which one to choose. Could you give me some suggestions?
This is a year later, but just got an e-mail for the additional personal statement
Original post by lukespe
This is a year later, but just got an e-mail for the additional personal statement

Did they tell you why they wanted an additional statement?
Original post by FEIFEIFEIFEI
Did they tell you why they wanted an additional statement?

Next stage of the application process.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending