The Student Room Group

Opticians help!

Need some glasses....

what is the best high street opticians?

Tesco, Specsavers or boots?
Reply 1
I used to go with Tesco but found Boots is cheaper and the staff seem to be a lot more interested.
I would go with boots, reliable and good service.

I once went to optical express to check on some frames, and i chose a pair half frame glasses and before i could have them, they said i'd need to pay extra for the secure fit and would need to pay even more to round off some edges from the actual lense....

Went to boots and had none this this bullcrap! Got a decent half frame and got a second one for half the price, no hassle and bullshoot about paying extra money for no reason.
Reply 3
Original post by rich1334
I used to go with Tesco but found Boots is cheaper and the staff seem to be a lot more interested.

Yeah might try boots tbh
Reply 4
Original post by transformersone
I would go with boots, reliable and good service.

I once went to optical express to check on some frames, and i chose a pair half frame glasses and before i could have them, they said i'd need to pay extra for the secure fit and would need to pay even more to round off some edges from the actual lense....

Went to boots and had none this this bullcrap! Got a decent half frame and got a second one for half the price, no hassle and bullshoot about paying extra money for no reason.

Yeah i want some decent lenses and frames

Don't want any designer frames since i am a student and can't afford to spend that much!
Reply 5
bumppp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending