The Student Room Group

work experiance

anyone got any suggestions for how i can find work experience because i have been looking for a while and I need to do some in 5 weeks. anyone got suggestions of how to find any (parents don't know anyone who can help).

im doing economics.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
What course are you doing?
it depends what you want to do. for example, if you're interested in medicine you could phone up a GP or opticians and ask around. that's what i did :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by lxy.1
What course are you doing?

economics
Reply 4
Quite complicated, I understand why you fine it difficult to find a job as there's not many options. Have you tried the app 'indeed' or 'linkedIn' its helped me finding a part time job whilst studying in college..
Original post by roh73
anyone got any suggestions for how i can find work experience because i have been looking for a while and I need to do some in 5 weeks. anyone got suggestions of how to find any (parents don't know anyone who can help).

im doing economics.

Hi @roh73 I would recommend looking on Rate my placement or Grad cracker these website will allow you to search for the field you want as well as this I would recommend emailing some companies you are interested in you never know if they can offer you work experience until you ask. Hope this helps!

Gurpej Kaur(Student Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending