The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

they put sex above their religion, that's how they deal with it.
I too am a muslim girl and I feel the same way. I've been like this since I was like 14. I crave sex and having a partner whereby our love is mutual. I really want to get married but I'm only 18 and my parents will kill me.
If you want to debate and argue about religion please take it to the debate section of the site, thanks
Original post by abbasahmed786
I am a man and have same desires. I'm just waiting for my shaadi (marriage.)

Hop on www.shaadi.com
if you have a long dhardi (beard) and a greasy face, all the teppy women will jump at the chance
Original post by GnomeMage
i thought masturbation is okay in islam, read on a forum where someone said mastubation prevents act of adultary so its legal.

Not exactly, they say if you fear at the time you may commit adultery under circumstances i can't even think of, then it would be less of a sin to masturbate than to have premarital sex, but it's still bad (sinful) regardless, although that is the last resort, but emphasis on the fact that masturbation is completely forbidden in Islam.
Original post by smegma_butty
Listen, just go out to a club, have a drink to calm your nerves about how naughty and haram you're being, hang out at the bar for a bit and if you're even halfway to being attractive you'll get hit on by guys, at least one of whom you'll probably find hot. Chat to him for a while, feel your passions stirring and he'll probably suggest leaving. Take a cab back to his flat and snog him in the back. Hold his hand as he leads you up the stairs, through his front door and onto his bed, then let him undress you and absolutely wreck you.

Everything that you fantasise about at night while you frantically flick your bean he'll do to you, and it'll feel twice as good as you imagined. The intense physical pleasure and the beautiful feeling of sharing it with another person will combine into an experience so indescribably incredible that you'll forget all about your silly, outdated religion and it's ridiculous puritanical rules.

Not on the first time, Jesus Christ.

Do not take this person's advice.
There's no clear ruling on masturbation in Islam. It seems like it's deliberately left ambiguous. Maybe for just these types of situations. Wheras zina is clearly haraam do abstain from it.

However, person considering herself Muslim should not be putting up these kind of religious/societal questions out in the open to any Jack and Jill. It only brings the not-required free advise and views of people who are not from our culture/religion/society. :-)
Reply 307
Yh u are right by religious . But think as natural human being . U should do of what you like . To keep occupied your mind to your unsatisfied desire will male you unsuccessful
Reply 308
Well stop watching the bad stuff. And try ur hardest to stop musterbateing. I tough guys have more problem than girls. May Allah help us all Amin!!! This world is test.
Reply 309
:lol: Nice thread revival.
Reply 310
To answer the thread question: they deal with it using willpower.
Of course, girls with lower sex drive will succeed whereas others won't and will cave in to masturbation.
Im a Muslim and I'm facing the same problems however i am male though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz123
Im a Muslim and I'm facing the same problems however i am male though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm Muslim male and ****, it's alright mate its perfectly normal and not hurting anyone or you. In fact I read somewhere that it helps prevent prostate cancer. I'll be honest. I'm not really a knowledgeable Muslim but as long as you are helping people and not doing anything hurtful I don't think Allah will punish us.
Reply 313
Original post by Anonymous
I'm Muslim male and ****, it's alright mate its perfectly normal and not hurting anyone or you. In fact I read somewhere that it helps prevent prostate cancer. I'll be honest. I'm not really a knowledgeable Muslim but as long as you are helping people and not doing anything hurtful I don't think Allah will punish us.

If God exists, I don't think He would punish you either. I find it silly how religious texts say that God would punish you for harmless acts.

Be a moderate Muslim. :h:
Original post by Anonymous

The real question is, why would Allah say it's wrong when it quite clearly is perfectly healthy? If Islam gets it wrong about masturbation, what else does it get wrong?
Reply 315
As a muslim myself I masturbate to calm myself down.. I feel the same way and the same urge
Original post by generic_man
The real question is, why would Allah say it's wrong when it quite clearly is perfectly healthy? If Islam gets it wrong about masturbation, what else does it get wrong?

Thats debatable.
I doubt its healthy for the mind infact i would bet good money on it not being healthy for the mind.
Original post by matthewduncan
Thats debatable.
I doubt its healthy for the mind infact i would bet good money on it not being healthy for the mind.

OK dude. You think you'd have been able to get through your adolescent years with no sexual outlet whatsoever?
Reply 318
How can sexual desires over ride your emotions?? I don't understand ... the prophet said fasting prevents sexual desires if one can not marry

Am 19 male Muslim never masturbated, don't have time to since i always occupy my head with exams, sports,family, work, gym by the time a lay my head am physically drained to even lift a finger let alone **** off!

my advise is the Prophets advise, either get married or fast. desires shouldn't be something that takes over ur bodies. u aren't like the animals...
Original post by matthewduncan
Thats debatable.

I don't see how it can be unhealthy for the mind when sexual urges are a very real part of our development. Do you have scientific evidence to back up your claim?

Latest

Trending

Trending