The Student Room Group

What were your A-level grades?

Scroll to see replies

4 A*s - Maths, Further Maths, Physics, German.
BBB :smile:
AAB at doing genetics at York :biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
No I didn't. It was an option for an elective subject but I didn't go for it. I was doing BA Classics and my elective subject was Beginners Polish.

Original post by Abdul-Karim
You can't be predicted U, don't lie about your predicted grades please. I see right through you! Congratulations, however.

I was told I was going to fail my English A level and that I may aswell drop it as I had no hope in passing. So I personally would class this as being predicted a u which is a fail. I have no need to lie about predicted grades I suffered from a illness while in sixth form which meant I only attended about 1 term of school in 2 years so yes my predicted grades are not made up.
i dont see how it is any of your business really mate, it is not like im knocking on your door all night asking you for your gcse science result.

i may have to report you for this thread and i certianly will not be giving you any rep.

i bet i would answer then you would ask for my credit card details, then i doubt i would get much change from a £1000 pounds.
anyway shut the door on your way out ive got a busy day tommorow doing a drainage job in doncaster.
AABBD. :smile:

Original post by davidseaman5
i dont see how it is any of your business really mate, it is not like im knocking on your door all night asking you for your gcse science result.

i may have to report you for this thread and i certianly will not be giving you any rep.

i bet i would answer then you would ask for my credit card details, then i doubt i would get much change from a £1000 pounds.
anyway shut the door on your way out ive got a busy day tommorow doing a drainage job in doncaster.

Reply 47
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You are aware that the typical answer to these sort of threads is 7A*s, right?

I got A*AA.

Wrong. I got 8 :pierre:

But honestly OP; I haven't finished my A-levels yet. My brother got 2A*s and 2As - A* in Physics and Biology and A in Maths and Chemistry. I can't beat him, since I dropped one subject and only am doing 3 A-levels. He is studying biochem in London.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by majmuh24
Inb4 50000 A* and half of them were in Year 11 without any revision at all :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by BatmanAL
CCC didn't go uni, just got promoted at work though :tongue:

Ah lame. I didn't even have to finish my A-levels. Unconditional offer to MIT. :rolleyes:
Reply 49
Original post by Abdul-Karim
You can't be predicted U, don't lie about your predicted grades please. I see right through you! Congratulations, however.

This.

Original post by SillyMilly
I was told I was going to fail my English A level and that I may aswell drop it as I had no hope in passing. So I personally would class this as being predicted a u which is a fail. I have no need to lie about predicted grades I suffered from a illness while in sixth form which meant I only attended about 1 term of school in 2 years so yes my predicted grades are not made up.

I am not trying to catch you out, but I have to agree with him. It's not about what you class your prediction grades to be, it's about what your teacher actually predicted you on the UCAS... which surely couldn't have been a U. E?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by Mike_123
It was in A level Japanese and I learnt it in 2 days so whatever

Excuses, excuses :rolleyes:
Original post by blairxoxo
Out of interest are you resitting that module whilst in uni :smile:

I'm actually at my college right now doing another course until June so I'll re-sit the B whilst I'm there, and I'll be starting my first year of Uni in October. :smile:
ABB

Got 5A's at AS but cocked up a couple of my A2 summer exams. Just goes to show that being ill over a couple of days can really change your life (because ofc I missed my offer and all that jazz. Maybe it was for best as I realized my central focus should be Maths over any other natural science)
Reply 53
Original post by martin jol
from fries to the tills AM I RIGHT?

WRONG!:tongue: haha don't work in mcdonalds :tongue:
Reply 54
Original post by lindars
Congragulations :smile:

I got C,D,D,E.
Not the best grades but i didnt want to go to uni so it didnt matter as much.
Original post by SillyMilly
AAB and I was so proud of myself, I know many people might not think there great but I worked my arse off and managed to achieve them despite being predicted DDU at school

Really- How come they predicted your grades that low?
Hope you went to your teachers with your results and said "i told you so"
Reply 57
ABB. Might resit the B!

Parents have given up on me. Sad thing is it's true.
I do hate being Asian.....
Original post by BatmanAL
WRONG!:tongue: haha don't work in mcdonalds :tongue:

Chicken Palace then :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
I got B, D, d, and an e. Studying Law.

Quick Reply

Latest