The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I was under the impression the vagina could stretch to accomodate a larger penis.
Reply 41
Anthonyjm71
True wise words so true don't worry about it sure is way of life.

So you don't know what a cervix is either? :rolleyes:

Basically, women's vaginas are designed so that a baby can come out through them. Because of this, although it might take some getting used to, they can generally accommodate any size of penis.

Anonymous
why is that so bad?

I just find it very odd that you have sex with a guy without having ever done anything that would involve looking at his penis. Do you have sex with your eyes shut or something?
Reply 42
:rofl: some guys just dont know when to shut up, do they?

I mean honest to God guys, you haven't got a cervix or a hymen (nor do you know what they do, evidently), so stop trying to look 'sensitive' and 'knowledgable' about female anatomy unless you actually know! :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Helenia

I just find it very odd that you have sex with a guy without having ever done anything that would involve looking at his penis. Do you have sex with your eyes shut or something?

Its usually dark...and im not gonna go out of my way to look at it....
norelle
Ever ridden a horse? Done gymnastics? Done the splits while drunk one night? Your hymen was already broken before you had sex, that's why you've never bled.

I didn't know that, i've never bled and I did gymnastics for 15 years lol wow. Thanks!
Anonymous

lmao fair play.. :dancing:
Reply 46
Anonymous

I just find it odd - it's just kind of THERE and you notice.

Maybe there's too much nakedness around me or something.
Reply 47
Talya
The standard of Sex Ed. in Wales must be appalling.

Cervix on Wikipedia (no graphic images)

Either that, or the standard of men must be quite superlative.
Reply 48
Segat1
It will stop. Stop being neurotic, just let A or B or X or pig know what might happen. If he has issues with it you need a better partner.

Oh, the mirth.
Anonymous

im sorry but just how have you managed to not look at it?????? have you never heard of foreplay?? i suppose you just lie on you back and think of England :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending