The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Post #20 as well. It was just meant to be :moon:

See that was my plan. No worries 419 I had you homie.
a little motivation :wink:
[video="youtube;caDH5ucH_rA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caDH5ucH_rA[/video]
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Nobody cares after the first page :colonhash:

I'll put them in for you if you want though.

Where the **** was Deshi. Should of been there for the Suarez production..
Put those ones in if you want :tongue:
Reply 183
:mmm:
Original post by FutureMedic1009
a little motivation :wink:
[video="youtube;caDH5ucH_rA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caDH5ucH_rA[/video]

Charlton will never die either, doesnt mean they'll ever be any good though does it>?:wink:
Reply 185
Original post by The Rusty Spork
:mmm:

I know you're liking this capitulation in particular.

Guess you were right when you said that Moyes was completely out of his depth. Great prediction.
Reply 186
Original post by So Instinct
Where the **** was Deshi. Should of been there for the Suarez production..
Put those ones in if you want :tongue:

I've got a good one of my homie scoring the winner vs United. you know who it is
Reply 187
I know you're liking this capitulation in particular.

Guess you were right when you said that Moyes was completely out of his depth. Great prediction.

I always disliked Moyes as a manager but only came to truly understand the depth of his incompetence during his later years at Everton. It was the negative, cowardly and terrible tactics in any game that mattered, that exposed him. Characteristics that could be ignored at a small club but have now been rightfully exposed from the moment he stepped through the door.
Reply 188
Original post by The Rusty Spork
I always disliked Moyes as a manager but only came to truly understand the depth of his incompetence during his later years at Everton. It was the negative, cowardly and terrible tactics in any game that mattered, that exposed him. Characteristics that could be ignored at a small club but have now been rightfully exposed from the moment he stepped through the door.

See, I only thought this was generally the case for his away games but for the home games he was pretty good. Although I was just used to seeing Chelsea get their yearly loss at Goodison park.

I wondered why Everton always faltered near the end of the season and didn't know that his training methods were that of a dinosaur. I didn't think it'll be this bad, could see them drop to 4th this season but not out of the CL spots. The first transfer window was clearly mismanaged, this transfer window had been mismanaged badly too in getting the wrong player. If Wenger could get Kalstrom on loan(whether he's injured or not) surely Moyes could get in a CM before the end of the season? Especially since he sent another CM on loan?
Did SAF purposely pick a manager who would look like a credible appointment but knew would fail?

This season just makes SAF look more legendary for winning the title last season..
Reply 190
It makes him look like the narcissistic ******** we know him to be.
Reply 191
It'll take some time for Mata to integrate/gel in. As long as Cleverley keeps starting in CM we will keep losing. Moyes is signing his own deathwish. He should have brought in a temp/emergency CM in the window tbfh.

Our defence also needs re-building. Its mediocre at present.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 192
Original post by Aky786UK
Mata playing right - it's not a natural position for him. Ozil would probably play that role better I'd say. Mata needs someone like Rafael to come steaming down the wing to give him an option otherwise he'll get cramped for space and lose possession. No coincidence that he supplied the assist to RVP centrally. Same situation as Kagawa, plays poorly on the left/right, more effective behind the number nine.

If I had a choice between Mata and Rooney as number ten, I know who I'd pick. I doubt the guy reportedly considering £300,000 wages would have been able to play that pass to RVP. Rooney has been brilliant this season but Mata, with his quality, age, experience is the future for the number ten role. But Moyes seems keen not to upset Rooney and the club even, they're bending over to let Rooney and Stretford gain as much money they want.

Mata spent plenty of time interchanging and working across the whole pitch tbh. No need to act like he was actually played as a winger, far from it.
Why does everyone keep using Cleverly as a scapegoat? Yes, he may not be great but I'm sorry, whether Cleverly or no Cleverly, these dire performances won't improve.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 194

Greatest player to put on that jersey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 195
Original post by Over2you
Why does everyone keep using Cleverly as a scapegoat? Yes, he may not be great but I'm sorry, whether Cleverly or no Cleverly, these dire performances won't improve.

Cause it's a waste of a player. It's like playing with 10 men and the goalies mate cause the 11th man has a flu. I'd rather have a professional football player in his position (cm is pretty important) who can make a difference and possibly contribute to a goal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 196
Original post by Over2you

Yeah, he's the main problem tbh.

CM is the most important position on the pitch, you have a poor CM, so in turn cannot control games, that's why Cleverley is complained about.

Cleverley should be playing as a runner, not trying to dictate the tempo of a game, cos frankly he's crap at that.
I've got a good one of my homie scoring the winner vs United. you know who it is

Quan.
Reply 198
I don't think replacing Cleverley with a good midfielder would miraculously solve things. United have no method of attacking that suits the players, so they'll be poor until they actually have some tactics that fit.
Reply 199
Original post by So Instinct
Quan.

Na man, that was an own goal I swear.

Will put that in though. Going to make my posts decorative.

Latest