The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Fletcher not having a great game so far
I wonder if we will ever try and score a goal without punting it down the touchline and crossing it in.
Reply 982
I'd rather lose the next 3 if it got rid of moist. Our season is over anyway.
Reply 983
I have never seen a more one dimensional tactic than you guys are currently exhibiting, it completely nullified Mata's game by not going through the middle too.
Reply 984
The defences performance has put the attack under way too much pressure to score this season.
Original post by DaveSmith99
I wonder if we will ever try and score a goal without punting it down the touchline and crossing it in.

I don't think so. Mata's not getting to the byline enough for Moyes. Valencia on for him in the 2nd half.
Reply 986
Raging so hard at the moment.
Jeez.
Original post by samba
I'd rather lose the next 3 if it got rid of moist. Our season is over anyway.

He isn't getting sacked this season. We have lost to West Brom, Sunderland x2, Swansea and Stoke. He is still here.
(edited 10 years ago)
Need someone like Januzaj on who can dribble past players... All were doing is crossing
United = Stoke City V2. Long balls and crosses all day long. Why don't you actually try something different lol!
If we dont beat you on Wed, I will ****ing cry
Original post by Zürich

You probably said that in November
Cross after cross after cross after cross. This makes so little sense.
This is just getting ridiculous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fulham still need to score another goal or two to get something from this game.. you can't sit that deep for another hour and not concede against Rooney, RVP, Mata and Ashley "wishes he was an Olympic diver" Young.
Original post by Zürich

real life tears breh
Original post by Zerforax
Fulham still need to score another goal or two to get something from this game.. you can't sit that deep for another hour and not concede against Rooney, RVP, Mata and Ashley "wishes he was an Olympic diver" Young.

Agreed. I think we will score eventually. We've been all over them. One cross will work out.
Dan Burn - future England Center Back. He has won like 20-30 odd headers this half.
If Fulham win today, our PL season is done and dusted if it wasn't already

Latest