The Student Room Group

Aldi Area Manager Group Interview 2014

Hi,

has anyone been on a Aldi area manager group interview recently? i've seen a few posts from previous years but not sure if the interview process has changed?
Reply 1
Thanks for posting this- I was wondering the same thing. I've been invited to a group interview and any help would be appreciated!
Reply 2
Hi, If either of you still want to know anything PM me and I'll be more than happy to help. I know I could have done with a hand!
Reply 3
[QUOTE="morgan1991;46668061"]Hi, If either of you still want to know anything PM me and I'll be more than happy to help. I know I could have done with a hand![/QUOTE

Hey, would you mind providing me with some details as well? I have an interview too.
Reply 4
Hey, sorry to jump on the bandwagon but I also have an interview very soon and would really appreciate any useful information on what to expect etc, anything will help! :smile:
Reply 5
Hey Morgan,

Not sure if you got my private mail...I was just generally looking to know how your experience went and what was asked of you etc :-)

Thanks
Reply 6
Hi has anyone been to the group interview assessment this year? I have it an a couple of weeks and would really appreciate any tips! Thank you.
Reply 7
Hi guys,
I too have seen the attractive package and read the horror stories but I'v worked in a similar environment (Paddy Power/Ladbrokes) where you are worked till you drop.
I have a video interview in the next couple of days then hopefully an assessment day. Any tips on how to best present myself (What do they want and like) and what is the job like on a day to day basis. what are the major pro's and cons ?
career progression isn't sounding great but it seems ALDI is growing and I'm guessing this comes with increased career progression.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending