The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Adult Nursing interview for Bangor university

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Didn't they say on the phone that all the decisions had been made?!
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 181
I'm still waiting too, I've been trying to ring for days to and I've not had an answer,

I seriously can't believe we are still waiting and that they aren't even answering the phone, ahhhh.

Ive kind of given up on getting a yes tbh xx
Reply 182
Has your track not changed at all?! I wonder why you're still waiting if they"ve said the decisions have been made :frown:

This wait must be awful.
Reply 183
Nope nothing gas changed still waiting a decision,

it it a nightmare, when I rang a few weeks ago she said to ring back thus week if I was still waiting, but no luck getting hold of anyone
Reply 184
Awww :-(

Well I hope they pick up tomorrow. Its been about 7 weeks since the interview right?
Reply 185
I've just got a conditional offer yippee, but it says subject to 27 distinctions in access but I only had a few as I finished college 2years ago before they put it up to 27. I did speak to them on the interview day and they said they would have a look at mine individually so I'm hoping it's ok xx
Reply 186
Yes!!! Congratulations!! Really pleased for you.

Yeah, try and phone them see what they say. When I did access (10 years ago!) They only had pass or fail. No grading at all
Reply 187
Original post by Clcjlw
I've just got a conditional offer yippee, but it says subject to 27 distinctions in access but I only had a few as I finished college 2years ago before they put it up to 27. I did speak to them on the interview day and they said they would have a look at mine individually so I'm hoping it's ok xx

Great news, well done hun. Surely if you've already completed access it should be a unconditional offer? I finish my access this may and my offer was 27 distinctions 18 merits I'm hoping they consider 21 distinctions otherwise I'll be going to my insurance choice x
Reply 188
YEY!!!thats fantastic news. Im really pleased for you, worth the wait wasnt it :smile:
im gonna have to phone them today cos i still havent got anything :frown:
Reply 189
Ive just phoned and they said that they still havent made a decision on any one which doesnt make sense at all cos i know of a few who have had a place now :frown: i will keep phoning cos i WILL find out lol x
Reply 190
Original post by Sarlou123
Ive just phoned and they said that they still havent made a decision on any one which doesnt make sense at all cos i know of a few who have had a place now :frown: i will keep phoning cos i WILL find out lol x

Haven't made a decision on anyone? They told you last time they had done it all? Who did you speak to?
Reply 191
Yes that's what I thought, butt here are other conditions I need to meet health check etc, my place isn't till September 2015 either but at least I know I don't have to go through interviews again haha.

thanks everyone
Reply 192
Yeah, my conditions are health check, criminal check and sending them my DipHe certificate.
Reply 193
I can't get hold of anyone to ask about access now
Reply 194
I phoned on thursday and they said that they are on a weeks annual leave and to phone back on monday.ill be on that phone all day as im still waiting to hear.did u choose to start in 2015??
Reply 195
I really hope you get an answer tomorrow.

I got an unconditional from Chester for March 15, so Ive firmed that. I really liked Bangor and was ready to start in September but I live in Chester, so accepting this makes sense.
Reply 196
Oh well done!!i made a late application to chester but still waiting to hear.dont think that they will look at it but will try for there nxt year if i dont get in anywhere this year :smile: well 1 more space for bangor then (for me) hahahaha.
Reply 197
Thank you. I'm scared now I've made a commitment. Lol

They'll probably still have spaces at Chester for March but not for this September.

I think they've just got the bottom of the pile of the deadline applications (I applied the date before deadline and had my Interview last week.) So it shouldn't take long before they get to the ones made after.

Yep...a space is free! Lol
Reply 198
Original post by Sarlou123
I phoned on thursday and they said that they are on a weeks annual leave and to phone back on monday.ill be on that phone all day as im still waiting to hear.did u choose to start in 2015??

No this September

u heard anything today?
Reply 199
Nope still nothing.tried to phone again but no answer again!!

Quick Reply

Latest