The Student Room Group

What is the highest mark you have ever got on a test/exam?

Scroll to see replies

118 on my sociology exam at A level
Reply 101
Original post by FireGarden
It's certainly not usual. I'm at Exeter. The reason behind this was due to some restructuring of the undergraduate courses; G,R&F was a new one in the second year, but I (and many other 3rd years) were interested in the course. The disproportionate number of third years horribly screwed up the courses average. The third years had an average of 76% (which is clearly far too high) but the second years averaged about 62%, which is where it needed to be. The decision was made to not disadvantage the 2nd years rather than get appropriate marks overall, since they couldn't scale only the third year marks.

Ah right ok, that makes sense.
Reply 102
Original post by wablapna
I'm 2nd year Cambridge Medic...come here! It's 1st in the U.K and 3rd on the planet!:biggrin:

Highest score = end of year 1 @ uni. Anatomy = 96% comprising short answers. Out of 125.
100% P1 GCSE Physics
Erm 118/120 English language
52/54 English literature

114/120 Biology AS unit 1
Original post by The_Blade
How do you revise

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't revise maths, and for Physics I was just lucky - had an easy paper.
60/60 A2 History coursework
87-98~ Various Mathematical modules
100 UMs in a GCSE History exam
60/60 in a GCSE Sociology exam
A lot of 40/40 in GCSE science exams
100 UMs in c2 and S1 at AS
Full marks in a couple of AS biology coursework exams
(edited 10 years ago)
725mi.jpg

Where do all you people who got full marks study? Huh?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Gorganite
Woah 99% was your exam on the cold war and such?

Germany from Tsar Wilhelm/Bismark until the end of Nazi Germany.
80/80 in a GCSE Media Studies exam, which was probably the funnest exam I have ever sat in my entire life. Spent most of it colouring in a poster.

I got full marks in GCSE Chemistry too, I think. Largely because I fancied the teacher and pretty much focused all of my efforts on doing well in his subject :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
100 UMS marks in C2 maths resit.
Reply 111
I dont know but it was probably in RE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 112
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
Well done!

The highest I've gotten were several 100/100s, etc, and I would think that would be the standard on TSR...

thanks and well done on getting 100/100
Thank you!:biggrin:
Reply 114
For me it was on of my AS psychology exams. 57/60. I was so chuffed because I thought I had given some of the worst answers.
100% in AS Level English Language & 100% in first year Research Methods.

There may have been a few other 100%s but I didn't check any of my GCSE paper marks, so I wouldn't know.
90 UMS on GCSE English Literature Unit 1 exam ad 90 UMS on GCSE Core Science Biology Unit 1. I don't know what the raw mark was for any of those papers.
Reply 117
This thread is a total circlejerk.
got 100% on my classical civilisation AS exam (the one on homer)
Reply 119
Maths 79% on my maths unit in Year 9.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending