The Student Room Group

Guys which girl do you prefer?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by redferry
I'm a girl, and I was describing myself :P

Honestly though DD isn't that big if you are slim, I'm about average in the chest department. That was the point I was making about the 5ft 6 girl really

A lot of men prefer smaller boobs and on a small girl large ones can look really out of proportion so I really wouldn't worry about your chest size. That and you probably haven't stopped growing yet.
Wow, you sound beautiful :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Lauren2014
Wow, you sound beautiful :smile:

I probably could be if I put the effort in but it's overrated and there are definitely a lot of areas which are needed other than height boobs and hair colour to make someone beautiful (in the eyes of society as a whole)! - in my case not having huge glasses, being more feminine and not having a gigantic face.

Very few people have it all ways!
Reply 22
I probably could be if I put the effort in but it's overrated and there are definitely a lot of areas which are needed other than height boobs and hair colour to make someone beautiful (in the eyes of society as a whole)! - in my case not having huge glasses, being more feminine and not having a gigantic face.

Very few people have it all ways!

Hmm good point good point :P
Girl A = Tall 5'6 girl with blue eyes and B cups.

Girl B = small 4'11 brunette girl with hazel eyes DD cups.

Girl C= Small 5'2 also brunette brown eyes AA cups.

which would you prefer?

I am like girl B and here is my facebook :3
https://www.facebook.com/laurenelaine.vlahos?ref=tn_tnmn

Why are you bothered what random men on here think if you've got a boyfriend? Isn't that fact that he's with you enough to prop up your self esteem?
Reply 24
Hmm good point good point :P

If I was to write down on paper what I look like and then someone was to see a picture of me after reading the description I imagine they would probably be very disappointed, so don't sweat it :smile:

I like being tall, but only so far as it is practical. I don't think it has really got me any farther with blokes.
Reply 25
If I was to write down on paper what I look like and then someone was to see a picture of me after reading the description I imagine they would probably be very disappointed, so don't sweat it :smile:

I like being tall, but only so far as it is practical. I don't think it has really got me any farther with blokes.
You seem like a really lovely person, and many girls would love to be 6ft, believe me
Reply 26

Provoked erection whilst fully clothed/10
Reply 27
You seem like a really lovely person, and many girls would love to be 6ft, believe me

but I'm sure an equal proportion of 6ft girls would love to be closer to your height!!
Reply 28
Original post by joseon
Provoked erection whilst fully clothed/10
What do you mean hahaha
Reply 29
I guess it all comes down to what makes the individual comfortable really
Reply 30
What do you mean hahaha

Lol well I'm not gonna spell it out!

You know by posting your facebook on here you're gonna get a load of creepers fapping over your photos right? Hell, I'm considering having a cheeky tug myself!
Reply 31
What do you mean hahaha

He is saying you are hot.

You are attractive and you don't need to worry about your height! Seriously.

Your facial features are far superior to mine (although I'd recommend slightly lighter under-eye makeup? I mean that in a helpful not a mean way!!)
Reply 32
Original post by joseon

You know by posting your facebook on here you're gonna get a load of creepers fapping over your photos right? Hell, I'm considering having a cheeky tug myself!
I don't want to turn into a white knight, but she is pretty fit if I may say so. :perv:
Reply 33
He is saying you are hot.

You are attractive and you don't need to worry about your height! Seriously.

Your facial features are far superior to mine (although I'd recommend slightly lighter under-eye makeup? I mean that in a helpful not a mean way!!)
Lol, I use that anyway dw ^^ but thanks I guess hahaha
Reply 34
Original post by Bassetts
I don't want to turn into a white knight, but she is pretty fit if I may say so. :perv:
Lol xD
Reply 35
Original post by joseon

ohh god o.0
A definitely, height always good.

And just for curiosity i looked at your fb link

why are about 80% of your photos the same?
Reply 37
ohh god o.0

:giggle: I'm kidding, I won't really have a fap over your photos.. you have my word. :wink2:
Reply 38
Original post by joseon
:giggle: I'm kidding, I won't really have a fap over your photos.. you have my word. :wink2:
lolz
Reply 39

x

Don't post your Facebook on a public forum :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending