The Student Room Group

I've picked all the wrong gcses

??
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Well...your situation COULD change.

I used to hateHistory back in Year 10, but currently in Year 11, I am enjoying History lessons a lot. Hopefully yours will change too!
I'm studying PhilEd (as we refer to it at school) and if you're doing the same syllabus then if you want I can photocopy and post these amazingly in depth revision books my teacher made for us all, divided into exam (exam 1, exam 2 etc) and then topic (relationships, medical ethics, deity etc)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just so that since you can't change subject you may as well get a really good grade out of it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did Geography and LOATHED it at GCSE. It was the bane of my existence. The thought of A-Levels and money motivated me, though.

I got a G in Year 10, but re-sat, and worked my ARSE off. I ended up with a B. Just think of some motivation - worth it. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by HeyThereItsKate
I'm studying PhilEd (as we refer to it at school) and if you're doing the same syllabus then if you want I can photocopy and post these amazingly in depth revision books my teacher made for us all, divided into exam (exam 1, exam 2 etc) and then topic (relationships, medical ethics, deity etc)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg i think my exam board is edexcel. would you do that? yes please. that would really help. do you want my email?
Ah, I'm on OCR, it's Christianity based? It might be a different one. Even if it is, a lot of our stuff might be helpful like situation ethics, theodicy etc. Would you like some of the notes anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest