Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Students' Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

water is fine to drink from the taps
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
That's not quite as badly timetabled as my 9am in the business school followed by a 10am in electronic engineering last year...and my degree was nothing to do with either of those departments!
Reply 1982
-Amethyst-

I was just looking at my schedule and I realized that I have a lecture at the library then one at EHB after that, then one in the library again :eek: so I'm going to be treking back and forth tomorrow :rofl: good job to who ever wrote this mate :rofl:

That's nothing, today from next week I have to go to S building, then back to James France for lecture straight after, then down to Frank Gib Building straight after that, and then to the EHB straight after that:rolleyes:

So back and forth from engineering to EHB ish for 4 lectures in a row:redface: Soooo glad I have a bike:p:
Zipster
That's nothing, today from next week I have to go to S building, then back to James France for lecture straight after, then down to Frank Gib Building straight after that, and then to the EHB straight after that:rolleyes:

So back and forth from engineering to EHB ish for 4 lectures in a row:redface: Soooo glad I have a bike:p:

i hadnt noticed that, may have 2 get me a campus bike, hiw was the unofficial ride 2day? sorry i missed it, jus didn't think i cud keep up tbh. Officially met u 2day:smile:
Reply 1984
parpirate
hiw was the unofficial ride 2day? sorry i missed it, jus didn't think i cud keep up tbh.

It was quite fast paced....I had to use a lot of energy to keep up, but they did keep stopping so we could regroup.
Oh and they quite like hills too:rolleyes:
I've pumped up my tyres and put my saddle up to make my bike a bit more XC oriented. There are a few people who like jumps n stuff tho, but they went off somewhere else. Oh, it was about 15 miles too.:smile:

See you bright and early later:smile:
ouch chicken!

and ya zipster you have a bike! I'm so getting one in a few weeks, just waiting for my bank account to open :mad:
Reply 1986
Right we're about post 2000 so where is amy...
Reply 1987
:withstupi
She is waiting patiently to make a quiet and clever kill...
Reply 1989
Unless she's busy actually doing some work this term?
Montrose
Unless she's busy actually doing some work this term?

Possible...I haven't seen her on MSN much either...
Reply 1991
*shifty eyes*

Wait, are we gunning for 2000th post or 2000th reply?
Reply 1992
Erm....2000th reply?
oooh its gonna be close
Reply 1994
zooooooooomg 2000th post
aaaand 2000th reply is mine :biggrin:
Reply 1996
good game, good game

sorry but Emma and I are now off to have some victory Ben n Jerrys, bye! :biggrin:
Reply 1997
Snatched from my grasp. :frown:
Reply 1998
and Amy was nowhere in sight
Reply 1999
I thought it was rather un-eventful.

If you're having ice cream - can I have the tub please? I want one to clean my bike chain in!:p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending