Loughborough
Reply 5981
marchgirl91
I think I'll join u there, lol :yep:

I don't know, are you amazing enough?
WOOP!
Number 6000!
I'm such a noob!
Oh ffs, just realised its dave and the stupid forum view shows number of replies. Now I look like a dick and I want you all to know!
Lol you don't need tell us you look like a dick Rory.. :wink: we already know..
Reply 5985
It's always me rory, it's always me.
Davezk
It's always me rory, it's always me.

Baffled
Im so lucky. Was going to put £150 on United to win aby any means. Lucky I didnt. It would have been the rest of my Od
Reply 5987
I'm so happy Everton won haha, reality check.
Davezk

I'm so happy you're so happy... :rolleyes:
Davezk

I used to like you
Reply 5990
e-m-i-l-y
I'm so happy you're so happy... :rolleyes:

if only you weren't being sarcastic miss diment :P
Reply 5991
rorydaredking
I used to like you

You're from London and you support Man Utd.
Davezk

Not this again. Surely the fact that I actually go to football makes this invalid. Plus the fact I have supported them since birth.
Reply 5993
rorydaredking
Not this again. Surely the fact that I actually go to football makes this invalid. Plus the fact I have supported them since birth.

Why support a team you have no connection to?
Davezk
Why support a team you have no connection to?

Does anyone except players, owners shreholders and their families have a connection to the team they support?
Reply 5995
rorydaredking
Does anyone except players, owners shreholders and their families have a connection to the team they support?

Most fans support their local team unless they make their choice based on success.
Well I didnt get a choice, My dad had supported them since he was a kid, and I was a united fan as soon as I was born. And by the time I was smart enough the make a choice for myself, there was no point in changing, I had been going to games since I was 3.
Reply 5997
My dad supports Wolves, my mum supports Aston Villa and I support Reading haha.
teshla^^
Argggh....my psp wont connect to the internet....i wanted to use it in bed for TSR and other non-specific activities :ninja:

:rolleyes: Guess I gotta start hiding my facebook photos from you eh...

teshla^^
I would take the laptop to bed with me..........but....it overheats and would probably burn a hole through my blanket....plus my mum would think i had turned in to a pervert.I wish i had a phone with free internet! *dreams* sleep time...night :P

Think the mother figured that one out agessss ago... :p:

Davezk

Erm...I am from Laannnndaaaann Town...or have been for the past 14 years..and have supported Liverpoool!! :smile:
Original post by G&#949

Erm...I am from Laannnndaaaann Town...or have been for the past 14 years..and have supported Liverpoool!! :smile:

See this is just plain rediculous.:p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending