loopymeg
Woo! You're still in my group! :biggrin:

Yep...shall carry on being your co-leader...*murmurs* Unfortunately....:p:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
loopymeg
Woo! You're still in my group! :biggrin:

Stop it. We've just got him to stay and now you're giving him reaons to leave again :p:
SugarExplosion

Stop it. We've just got him to stay and now you're giving him reaons to leave again :p:

Hmmm....:p:
Nice to see you've decided G, hope you feel abit happier now!! :hugs:

-x-
14th floor wouldnt be the same without you!
Reply 985
Damn G you really tortured them last night with the suspense... nice one! :p: Seriously though, it's good that you're staying.
baby_emmy
Nice to see you've decided G, hope you feel abit happier now!! :hugs:

-x-

:hugs: Feel happier as its something off my shoulders! How's yours going hunz..?

Mr Catbert
14th floor wouldnt be the same without you!

Thank you...:smile: (Already one room's empty...I can't make that 2!)

Memphis
Damn G you really tortured them last night with the suspense... nice one! :p: Seriously though, it's good that you're staying.

:p: :smile:
Reply 987
Uh ohs... I switched my mini-fridge onto 'hot' mode this morning instead of 'cold' mode before grading and when I've just found that my yoghurt has exploded in it and a bottle of water was practically boiling. Damn my early morning incompetance :frown:
Memphis
Uh ohs... I switched my mini-fridge onto 'hot' mode this morning instead of 'cold' mode before grading and when I've just found that my yoghurt has exploded in it and a bottle of water was practically boiling. Damn my early morning incompetance :frown:

Sure it's only early morning..? :p:
Reply 989
Original post by G&#949
Sure it's only early morning..? :p:

:hmmm:
Original post by G&#949
:hugs: Feel happier as its something off my shoulders! How's yours going hunz..?

Hmmmm, not good! Decide everything during the hols, though my parents want me to decide now!.... Annoying!

-x-
baby_emmy
Hmmmm, not good! Decide everything during the hols, though my parents want me to decide now!.... Annoying!

-x-

:hugs: In a way, deciding now, would give you a kind of mind free holiday...
Just give yourself Easter to think it through, Libby :smile:
Big decision though, and i don't know exactly what i would be doing if i go... so don't want to decide anything till i have some sort of idea of what i'm doing in life! lol!

-x-
I'd stick it out if I were you. Least then you've finished your first year and got your exam results and you can go from there. It's only a few weeks after all, and especially if you're not sure WHAT you wanna do after...
Reply 995
Good idea. You definately don't wanna rush it.
nearly there...
Reply 998
SugarExplosion

Well said.
1000th POST!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending