Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Students' Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
0uro*
Thanks Alex :wink:

Actually I was hoping to catch you in a 10 minute break, but didn't really want to miss out on any important stuff so I just walked in lol at least I got my hands on the important sheets about next year

It was a thing of genius. First you looked exceedingly lost, then when Pondy started speaking to you it looked like you were going to throw up on him.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 1181
I did? whoops :p:
Reply 1182
Yes. It shall be treasured as my joint favourite EHB lecture moment of the year. Along with in Week 2 OB, when Jane (girl i go to lectures with) walked in drunk and halfway through the lecture almost threw up on the girl in front. Was so funny.
Reply 1183
In our introductary comp-sci lecture, some guy had to leave to avoid being sick, haha
Oh yes... I remember that. Chung was not happy - but there wasnt much he could really say :rolleyes:
Yeah, either let him leave or have him throw up in your lecture theatre.... which do you think he would pick? :p:
Reply 1186
*bump*

Less than 3 weeks till Glastonbury! Can't wait! :biggrin:

:hitit:
Lucky! :mad:... looking 4ward 2 goin next year.. what are the ticket prices?
Reply 1188
about £150

then theres transport, about a £40 return with a railcard, not to mention the journey is over 4 hours long normally and there will be huge queues

but it will be worth it :biggrin:
Reply 1189
it's all about the V Fest.
not too bad.. download fest seems the place to be.. line up looks amazing!
working at download would have been awesome if it hadnt been for our exams....
Reply 1192
I'm amazed that between us, we have talked 60 pages of utter crap.
We're gifted :biggrin:
Reply 1194
Montrose
I'm amazed that between us, we have talked 60 pages of utter crap.

...you started it :p:
I'm sure if you included all the other off topic posts on the rest of the subforum, it would be a lot more than 60!!!

-x-
Reply 1196
True. True.

We just rule really.
Reply 1197
Whodareswins89
not too bad.. download fest seems the place to be.. line up looks amazing!

I was planning on getting a day ticket to Download to meet up with some mates but it proved to be right before my exams so I had to leave it out :frown:

Dream Theater <3
Right, after exams...a TSR meet-up? Before we all head off back home for a few months...I realised I have yet to meet a few people face-to-face though I chat to them on MSN, even though I share lectures, etc with them - but then me and lecture's aren't the best combo...

But anyways, meet up before summer..?
Reply 1199
Sounds like a plan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending