The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial firmers 2014!

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys,

So it looks we've decided to not go through with this swap. If anyone else is interested in swaping please contact me.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 161
Original post by ounce
Firmed Imperial for AeroEng, but I doubt I'm gonna meet the offer...

May I know the offer and your AS grades? Thanks!
Reply 162
Original post by cooldude93
Just formed Imperial for Aero Eng!

May i know your AS grades and your GCSE grades?
Any work experience?
And Good luck! :smile:
Reply 163
Original post by val.ismaili
Hi,
I've firmed for Mechanical Engineering (A*A*A)
I'm pretty excited to get started, I've heard that although the courses are challenging the workload isn't as large as Oxbridge so I guess as long as you're relatively good at managing your time you should be alright

May i know your AS grades and your GCSEs? work experience?
i really want to get into ME too!
Original post by ben60
May I know the offer and your AS grades? Thanks!

I'm not from the UK. :smile: I doubt it will help, but my offer was 91% in Advanced Maths and Advanced Physics and 95% average in all exams. I had no equivalent of AS-level. My GCSE equivalent was 96% in Humanities and 100% in Maths and Sciences.
Original post by ben60
May i know your AS grades and your GCSEs? work experience?
i really want to get into ME too!

Yeah sure I got 5A*'s 4A's and a B at GCSE, and for AS I got 3A's in Maths, Further Maths and Physics and a B in Chemistry. Unfortunately though I missed out on my offer by 1 mark in Physics (thats after my remarks, I was originally 4 marks off) so I had to go for my reserve choice Bristol
Reply 166
Yeah sure I got 5A*'s 4A's and a B at GCSE, and for AS I got 3A's in Maths, Further Maths and Physics and a B in Chemistry. Unfortunately though I missed out on my offer by 1 mark in Physics (thats after my remarks, I was originally 4 marks off) so I had to go for my reserve choice Bristol

Ohh so they look at your marks as well. I thought it doesn't matter as long as you get the grades. Thanks! :smile:
Original post by ben60
Ohh so they look at your marks as well. I thought it doesn't matter as long as you get the grades. Thanks! :smile:

yeah that's the thing I got A*AA but I needed A*A*A, so that means I didn't meet my offer, I was 1 mark off the A* in Physics
Reply 168
yeah that's the thing I got A*AA but I needed A*A*A, so that means I didn't meet my offer, I was 1 mark off the A* in Physics

Ohh I see. You still have brilliant grades though. Good luck in the future my friend!
Hi I have received an offer from Imperial for Material Science and I was wondering how the course is? Are the lectures interesting? Is the work load very high?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending