The Student Room Group

Girls, was she being friendly, or flirting?

So I was standing at a desk with this girl (both my hands leaning forwards on the table, one of hers on the table) who I'd only literally just met was explaining to me how to do some problem on the worksheet we were set. After a while she succeeded and so I let out one of those 'I understand' "ohhhh"s before she says smiling "see" *bumps/hits me with her ass for a second* "It's actually really easy".

Maybe I am reading to much into this? Was she just being friendly or what? Would you do that to a guy you didn't fancy? :hmmm:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm gonna go with nobody knows, with a slight leaning to 'she was being friendly'.
Reply 2
I don't know why , but this made me laugh so much!
I'd say friendly :smile:
I'd do that to anyone to be honest, I'm leaning towards friendly :smile:
Original post by MidnightDream
I'd do that to anyone to be honest, I'm leaning towards friendly :smile:

Hi. :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh sweet heavens.

She was being friendly.
Why did she hit you with her ass?

From what I can tell, IMHO she definitely wants the D. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
loool awww. I'd say this was friendly. I wouldn't do it though. s'abit sexual. I can see why you're confused lol
Reply 9
Definitely wants you. :smile:

Spoiler

I hear wedding bells!
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Anon or delete please.

So I was standing at a desk with this girl (both my hands leaning forwards on the table, one of hers on the table) who I'd only literally just met was explaining to me how to do some problem on the worksheet we were set. After a while she succeeded and so I let out one of those 'I understand' "ohhhh"s before she says smiling "see" *bumps/hits me with her ass for a second* "It's actually really easy".

Maybe I am reading to much into this? Was she just being friendly or what? Would you do that to a guy you didn't fancy? :hmmm:

yeah you are.
Reply 12
Should've slapped that bitch on her ass to show her who's boss.
Reply 13
You pulled. Now share your secrets.
contrary to most responses I would personally find this flirty.

Even if it wasn't an actual sexual proposition she certainly seems friendly and perhaps you might be looking at a successful child bearing future relationship if you cared to strike up a more personal relationship
She wants your children.
Reply 16
She nominates you to be the father of her children.
Similar question.
I was talking to this girl in my class that I sit next to just having a conversation about stuff. It led on to discussing people that we fancied(celebrities, models etc.) she blurted my name then started laughing but in a serious tone said 'I'd still have sex with you'
i laughed it off but I brought it up later while I was texting her and she replied with 'make of it as you wish...'

what does that mean?
Reply 18
Anon or delete please.

she might just have an enormous ass, ive met lots of girls like her
Make your own thread! Don't usurp someone else's!
Similar question.
I was talking to this girl in my class that I sit next to just having a conversation about stuff. It led on to discussing people that we fancied(celebrities, models etc.) she blurted my name then started laughing but in a serious tone said 'I'd still have sex with you'
i laughed it off but I brought it up later while I was texting her and she replied with 'make of it as you wish...'

what does that mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending