The Student Room Group

TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

I have a huge problem with this whole 'let's copy Dabangg' theme that's quite the rage amongst film-makers atm. Hence, I haven't watched 'Rowdy Rathore' yet. I was unimpressed with the trailer as a whole, but also with the clear lack of respect for laws long-established in the field of mechanics.

Anyway, the film that has caught my eye big time is Saif's third home production, 'Cocktail', featuring him, Deepika, Boman Irani, etc. It's directed by Homi Adajania, the guy who dared to make Being Cyrus as his directorial debut.

This song is gaining popularity at a very quick rate

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4321
Original post by 007Shella
The guys are ALL dhokebaaz (if you know what I mean lol) !
It's in their blood lol .. they just can't help themselves bechaare

LOL thankyou :blush:

your too much really (=

Aw speaking from experience? :tongue: but yh I get you, no wafadaar guys these days lol :sadnod: what's happening to the world ey.

My pleasure :biggrin:
Original post by Most Competitive
I have a huge problem with this whole 'let's copy Dabangg' theme that's quite the rage amongst film-makers atm. Hence, I haven't watched 'Rowdy Rathore' yet. I was unimpressed with the trailer as a whole, but also with the clear lack of respect for laws long-established in the field of mechanics.

Anyway, the film that has caught my eye big time is Saif's third home production, 'Cocktail', featuring him, Deepika, Boman Irani, etc. It's directed by Homi Adajania, the guy who dared to make Being Cyrus as his directorial debut.

This song is gaining popularity at a very quick rate

lol yeah same .. I wasn't impressed with 'Rowdy Rathore'
the whole "Don't angry me"... was a little corny

and I'm looking forward to Cocktail, it looks like a light comedy.
Original post by HumiT
Aw speaking from experience? :tongue: but yh I get you, no wafadaar guys these days lol :sadnod: what's happening to the world ey.

My pleasure :biggrin:

lol you don't need much experience until realisation hits ya! lol
Reply 4326
Original post by HumiT
I didn't even think of it in that way, I had to read it like 3 times to understand what you meant :nothing:

Lol I stopped watching DON 2 halfway through..thought it was rubbish. So by all means you can be the DON :lol: So how am I gonna be raking in the cash?

Lol I was talking about the guys :P

Everyone knows how hot and beautiful the Pakistani girls are :wink:

EDIT: I just looked your profile pic...confirms the above :smile:

LOL i was clearing it out, it sounded wrong to me yu see, dats good init shows you dont have a dirty mind.

Don shows his colours at the end :wink:, it wasnt all that it was ok .
we will do bunty aur Bubli:cool:
Reply 4327
Original post by zubz91
LOL i was clearing it out, it sounded wrong to me yu see, dats good init shows you dont have a dirty mind.

Don shows his colours at the end :wink:, it wasnt all that it was ok .
we will do bunty aur Bubli:cool:

Yh bro I'm a good girl me :wink:

I haven't watched that :dontknow:
Reply 4328
role of raking London?? lol

kill me? you wouldn't dare... I guess you haven't heard .. I'm a bond girl... a desi bond girl... with an infamous bulletproof chappal... which can deflect anythingg
:007:

Agreed.. Except I sound like a dieing cat suffering from one too many hernias when i sing

I'm always smashing it though :wink:

+ yess I like this:
(Awful dancing :facepalm2: )
[video="youtube;cyFsQS-sA10"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyFsQS-sA10[/video]

i know your a blonde girl, a paki blonde girl:wink: .

actuall forgive me i wont mess, yu gna get yur Jamaican mandem on me,.

as your a 'bond girl' you should have that motto thing, Like my names Bond James Bond. how do you say that:wink:..... bullet proof chappal shiit . yu got trained from the Aunti lot aim never misses and **** lol.

haha nah im pretty sure yu sing better than my cat, she about to die too lool jk.

yh the video is extremely ****.

this guys voice is next level.

Reply 4329
Original post by HumiT
Yh bro I'm a good girl me :wink:

I haven't watched that :dontknow:

its bad ,modern day bonnie and clyde

LOL! :P

HAHAHAHAHA! Good find!
Who's an Aamir Khan fan here? Really looking forward to Talaash and Dhoom 3, albeit they are ages away!!
Original post by Frankster
Who's an Aamir Khan fan here? Really looking forward to Talaash and Dhoom 3, albeit they are ages away!!

Yep same here.. Looking forward to Dhoom 3 O.O
Haven't heard of Talaash
Yep same here.. Looking forward to Dhoom 3 O.O
Haven't heard of Talaash

Talaash is a thriller with Rani and Kareena... it's been ages since he has done any thriller... last one I can remember is Sarfarosh / Fanaa...
Reply 4335
Talaash is a thriller with Rani and Kareena... it's been ages since he has done any thriller... last one I can remember is Sarfarosh / Fanaa...

i love rani!
she's just mmmmm :biggrin:
Original post by MustyQ
i love rani!
she's just mmmmm :biggrin:

lol ye.. she hasn't married yet though. O.o
Reply 4337
lol ye.. she hasn't married yet though. O.o

lucky mee :banana:
wow, Shanghai's getting amazing critic reviews! The lowest i've seen so far has been 3.5/5 and the highest has been 4.5/5 :O
nice to see some real movies getting their due!

meee! :biggrin: he always has quality movies! rather than the same old mumbo lovey jumbo! 8-) although i can't believe he signed Dhoom 3 :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest