The Student Room Group

TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Haha aww ikr absolutely! More than Sharukh Khan, Jimmy Shergill was the highlight of the film for me. :biggrin:

And haha yepp sure. :smile:

Yeaaah Jimmy was so so so so cuuttteeeee in Mohabbatein and I loved the actress he was paired with too, they make an adorable couple in the film! <3

And I did listen to it, it is soooo lovely! Thanks for recommending the songs from that film! ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bee3011
Yeah volunteering has it's perks. the weird thing is I couldnt volunteer but they still gave me tickets :smile:

My mum loves Jimmy Shergill and she absolutely adores him in that film :smile:

Awwww luckyyy! :biggrin:
Hehehe we all adore him in that film ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophia-1996
Oooh awesome. I've only seen his earlier 'bubble-gum' (fluffy, romantic films like Jab We Met - love the music from that film too haha) films which I enjoyed quite a bit hehhe. I will check those ones out too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd agree that Jab We Met is a pretty decent film, but most of his films are just rubbish imo. I guess that explains why he has just faded out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awwww luckyyy! :biggrin:
Hehehe we all adore him in that film ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you think about Uday Chopra?
Original post by Bee3011

He was good in Mohabbatein but I haven't seen any of his other films so can't say! :P
What do you think about him? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
He was good in Mohabbatein but I haven't seen any of his other films so can't say! :P
What do you think about him? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah he was definitely good in that and mere yaar ki shaadi but I don't think he really has any scope in the industry!
Original post by Most Competitive
I'd agree that Jab We Met is a pretty decent film, but most of his films are just rubbish imo. I guess that explains why he has just faded out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completely disagree with that. I think only a handful of Shahid's films are disappointing, but you only have to look at the calibre of films he's doing now and how talented his current directors are, to see that he is only on the upswing. Working with Vikas Bahl and Abhishek Chaubey is hardly "fading out" if you ask me. Not to mention he's just signed a film with Vikramaditya Motwane, who needs no introduction after Lootera.

Original post by Bee3011

I've only seen him in Mohabbatein, Pyaar Impossible, the Dhoom films and his cameo appearance in Mujhse Dosti Karoge. I started watching Neal 'N' Nikki but couldn't stick with it. It's quite evident that Uday has made no effort to diversify and experiment with the types of roles he does, which kinda shows that his heart was never really in it. He's had more success now as a producer than he ever had as an actor. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he's made any films outside of Yash Raj. He's an OK actor but only in supporting roles - definitely not leading man material.
Original post by Bee3011
Yeah he was definitely good in that and mere yaar ki shaadi but I don't think he really has any scope in the industry!

Yeah his earlier films were nice but he hasn't really made an impact!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asif007
I completely disagree with that. I think only a handful of Shahid's films are disappointing, but you only have to look at the calibre of films he's doing now and how talented his current directors are, to see that he is only on the upswing. Working with Vikas Bahl and Abhishek Chaubey is hardly "fading out" if you ask me. Not to mention he's just signed a film with Vikramaditya Motwane, who needs no introduction after Lootera.

I've only seen him in Mohabbatein, Pyaar Impossible, the Dhoom films and his cameo appearance in Mujhse Dosti Karoge. I started watching Neal 'N' Nikki but couldn't stick with it. It's quite evident that Uday has made no effort to diversify and experiment with the types of roles he does, which kinda shows that his heart was never really in it. He's had more success now as a producer than he ever had as an actor. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he's made any films outside of Yash Raj. He's an OK actor but only in supporting roles - definitely not leading man material.

You're right. Uday chopra has only ever worked in yash raj films because I guess that's the only production house ready to cast him as he doesn't have the ability to be different.
Neal n niki was definitely a fail as well. I didn't think it had anything different about it.

Yeah his earlier films were nice but he hasn't really made an impact!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah definitely!
Original post by Man.bear.pig
:colone: kripaya gaate ho. sing for us then.

🌚 suraj hua madham, chaand jalne laga. That's the best I could do 😭
Original post by kandykissesxox
🌚 suraj hua madham, chaand jalne laga. That's the best I could do 😭

:colone:

Aasmaan yeh haai..
kyoon pighalne laga *dook dook dook* :flute: lol
:colone:

Aasmaan yeh haai..
kyoon pighalne laga *dook dook dook* :flute: lol

cute 👌🏽
cute 👌🏽

indeed.
indeed.

Are we a duo now ?
Are we a duo now ?

a Bollywood duet? only if I can be Shahrukh :cool:
a Bollywood duet? only if I can be Shahrukh :cool:

I was going to ask you to be Kajol but it's totally up to you 😎
I was going to ask you to be Kajol but it's totally up to you 😎

:nothing: lol i could probably be a way better kajol than you :colone:

Oh please, you don't look as half as good as me :biggrin:

k. it's on. lemme just get my pitch right...you're going down, ladki :thumbdown:

k. it's on. lemme just get my pitch right...you're going down, ladki :thumbdown:

Ho gayi ladaai shuroo... :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest