The Student Room Group

TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

Yeah thats a good song. i heard the non remix version and that is good too!!!
Reply 1581
Yeah the non-remix version is from a film with Dino Morea and Mahima Chaudhary...I prefer the remix version.

Yeah, the song's by Partners in Rhyme, and the album is called 'Kasam Se'
Partners in Rhyme are wicked!!!
Reply 1583
Has anyone seen all the trailers and clips from that latest British-made film, Don't Stop Dreaming?

It looks positively...AWFUL

I can't believe Sunil Shetty would let himself down like that :frown:!
Nisherz187
Is it a remix? If it is... the song is called Kasam Se... from the album also called Kasam Se... (by Partners in Rhyme I think?)

I think that's the one you're after, if not, do post again...

I think that is the song and I also think it's a remix...

i'm not much into music, but this song really did it for me... do u know where i can listen to this song??
Laique-You can go on www.raaga.com and search for Partners in rhyme!!!

I do not really like the british made films to be honest. and even that title sounds stupid!!!
Laique
I think that is the song and I also think it's a remix...

i'm not much into music, but this song really did it for me... do u know where i can listen to this song??

You can listen to it here :smile:
thanx a lot seriously...

one more favour where can i download it from...
No idea... I usually just use Limewire or something.
Nisherz187
No idea... I usually just use Limewire or something.

i've found the torrent but it won't open In Bitlord....

anyother way...
You can search through punjabi music forums they could help!!!
Reply 1591
OMG Shilap is moving to the UK forever! :rolleyes: inevitable i know but still!

She is apparently in the process of buying a 1.5 mill house in N.London (trendy part may i add!) :eek3:

She has a line of deals lined up ranging from M&S to a perfume range!
WaW
OMG Shilpa is moving to the UK forever! :rolleyes: inevitable i know but still!

She is apparently in the process of buying a 1.5 mill house in N.London (trendy part may i add!) :eek3:

She has a line of deals lined up ranging from M&S to a perfume range!

I dont know how true that is. she may buy a house here doesnt mean she be living here forever.

I saw 'I-proud to be an Indian' last night. Really well-made movie, brilliant acting by Sohail Khan. I just think how can this British Government allow such political parties which are institutionally racist!
Reply 1593
I can't stand Shilpa Shetty, ugly AND annoying!

But I don't wanna start another debate now...
I dont think she is ugly and annoying!!! But everyone has their likes and dislikes!!! But i do prefer her to the plastic Ash!!!
has anyone seen film fare awards....shahrukh made some rude comment to one of the minister...it wz jks....all the performances were wicked.
f.amir
has anyone seen film fare awards....shahrukh made some rude comment to one of the minister...it wz jks....all the performances were wicked.

lol, yeah i did see the remarks he made against Amar Singh lol!!! Amar Singh is good friends with the Bachchans, so i think it was a dig at them!
how the hell can you call Shilpa ugly? :s:
has anyone seen shilpa without makeup?...
:dito:

Quick Reply

Latest