The Student Room Group

Need to write faster in exams.

Does anyone have any tips on how to write fast but keep it readable :confused:.
In exams I'm always dropping marks because I've been unable to finish a question or plan out how to answer a question due to running out of time. It's so frustrating :unimpressed: any tips would be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:
I also need help on this.
Reply 2
Try caffeine.
Go to a doctor and complain about joint pains in your hand(s). Tell him/her that the pain is hindering your ability to finish exams as it makes you write slower. You can then get a note from the doctor explaining your problem and if you show this note to the school you should be given special dispensation. Quite possibly you could be given 15-20 extra minutes to finish all of your exam papers in the future! I hope I helped!
Reply 4
Original post by Feministdiva
Go to a doctor and complain about joint pains in your hand(s). Tell him/her that the pain is hindering your ability to finish exams as it makes you write slower. You can then get a note from the doctor explaining your problem and if you show this note to the school you should be given special dispensation. Quite possibly you could be given 15-20 extra minutes to finish all of your exam papers in the future! I hope I helped!

I'm rubbish at acting so probably wouldn't work :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by majmuh24
Get permission to use a computer. If your writing is bad (like mine) they let you at my school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying for GCSEs right now and my first exam is only in about a month. It's too late to go to them about this now as they've already organised all the seating, room and time arrangements but i might try this in college. In my current school we did do a test which was supposed to assess whether we were entitled to extra time and apparently i wasn't. :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending