The Student Room Group

LOST ALL MY MOJO - Please help!!

So I applied to med school this year, both BMAT and UKCAT and have spent most of the year doing the admissions tests, preparing for interviews etc etc. and not really paid that much attention in class. Luckily I have all my offers, but I'm really far behind everyone, and am finding it really tough to get my mojo back! :frown: I used to be the best student in the class, but by prioritising my med application, I've lost all my spark, and keep making the silliest mistakes in my lessons. :frown: How should I get it back? Please help someone! I have Easter holidays coming up, so I can try and drive in some hardcore revision, but I seem to have even lost my drive to revise...:frown: Please help! My med offers are AAA, but I really need to get 3 A*s to rub it into my doubters faces!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Or maybe you need to get 3 A's to get into med school...? Priorities.
Reply 2
You're going to need to just think of how brilliant studying medicine will be and try to use that to motivate yourself. Don't worry about others judging you, and certainly don't panic about A*'s! You still have time, just remain organised.

As for revising, starting is the hardest bit! If you establish a routine I'm sure you'll be fine. But I agree with the above, prioritise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
This is the easy bit. Just head down and do the work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending