The Student Room Group

Greggs interview, help?

I have an interview for Greggs this month, I was wondering what sort of questions they ask, what to wear and how long it takes to find outbid I have the job? Also, when do they get in touch with your referees you've given?
Reply 1
Original post by Chloebeth95x
I have an interview for Greggs this month, I was wondering what sort of questions they ask, what to wear and how long it takes to find outbid I have the job? Also, when do they get in touch with your referees you've given?

Heya

I've had a Greggs interviews and currently work at Greggs

I don't think all the interviews are the same but from what I remember about mine they asked:

-What are the reasons you chose Greggs?
-What roles do you think you will have?
-Why is it important to stay clean? (Hygiene, food safety)
-If there was an incorrect stock delivery (E.g. You got 40 cupcakes instead of 20) What would you do?
-How would you achieve the shops daily/weekly target?
-How can you sell the most deals?

I wore black trousers and a casual top - My interview was pretty laid back, I even got stuck on 1-2 questions but my interviewer just told be to be relaxed

They said I'd get a reply in 1 weeks time but I got a reply like 2-3 weeks later

And about the references, I definitely gave it cause they wanted a print out copy of it on the interview day, but I'm not sure if they actually contacted them

If you don't mind me asking - Is the shop your applying for in London?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending