The Student Room Group

The TSR Lookbook Thread - POST YOUR FAVOURITE LOOKS!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
It's one of those shops you're better off visiting in person :tongue: They have a lot of good stuff around if you take the time to look! Just look in a lot of cheap shops, find some comfy clothes - Sorted :biggrin:

Awesome, will do thanks :smile: I love browsing cheap shops, my mum tends to drag me around the expensive and suitably "fashionable" ones she prefers though :lol: :tongue:
Reply 21
Original post by Serendipitee
Awesome, will do thanks :smile: I love browsing cheap shops, my mum tends to drag me around the expensive and suitably "fashionable" ones she prefers though :lol: :tongue:

Charity shops, independent shops and away-from-the-high-street is the way to go!
Smart-Casual:

Original post by Technetium
Smart-Casual:

Omg I love it, might try something like that for work :smile: Do you know where the jacket's from by any chance?
The jacket is from Mint-Velvet: http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Mint+Velvet+Black+woven+front+biker+cardigan/186943407,default,pd.html

(And in case you were wondering, the shoes and top are Michael Kors and
the jeans are also from Mint Velvet. :smile:)
Original post by Technetium
The jacket is from Mint-Velvet: http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Mint+Velvet+Black+woven+front+biker+cardigan/186943407,default,pd.html

(And in case you were wondering, the shoes and top are Michael Kors and
the jeans are also from Mint Velvet. :smile:)

Thank you, they're lovely :biggrin: Will +rep you once I recharge :smile:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

Uber classy! I love it, vintage style is so flattering :biggrin:
Uber classy! I love it, vintage style is so flattering :biggrin:

Vintage style is lovely :love: I love dresses too much
Vintage style is lovely :love: I love dresses too much

Yes! Nipped-in or tie waist ones with full/skater skirts are my faves, so ladylike :biggrin:
Yes! Nipped-in or tie waist ones with full/skater skirts are my faves, so ladylike :biggrin:

Same, I have a petticoat I wear underneath and it makes me feel like a princess :biggrin:
Same, I have a petticoat I wear underneath and it makes me feel like a princess :biggrin:

I didn't even know you could still get petticoats separately! You have vintage fashion down to a T :biggrin: :hat2:
I didn't even know you could still get petticoats separately! You have vintage fashion down to a T :biggrin: :hat2:

You can online, Lady V have some :smile: Thank you. I've been doing it for 3/4 years now and I love it
Reply 33

Your vintage style dresses you're putting up are quite wonderful :biggrin: *saves for drawing references*
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Your vintage style dresses you're putting up are quite wonderful :biggrin: *saves for drawing references*

Reply 35
I find this goes down quite well when I wear this about the town:

Where do you buy dresses like that? :eek: I'd love to find some on the high street for a pocket money budget. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37

I haven't drawn anything substantial lately due to work, but I like drawing clothing when I can, that and robots and creatures :smile:

I'm terrible at drawing guys and my proportion style is ridiculously long limbs :')

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Then as I said for creatures

Spoiler

Spoiler

And robots :biggrin:

Spoiler

But otherwise it's just faces and places

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Sheldor
Where do you buy dresses like that? :eek: I'd love to find some on the high street for a pocket money budget. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hearts and roses London

Ahhhh how did I not spot this post before! Love all the outfits, they're so girly! And your blog is super :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest