The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

MSc in Finance - Opinion

Hello ,

I would like to know your opinion about the above master, because I am to start in September. Do you think it is a good one? Can it be compared with other masters from lse,warwick , cass, in terms of job prospects and fame ?

Also, has anyone done this particular master? If so could you please give me your opinion about the teaching , difficulty and in general about how was your experience ? ( any hints and tips would be appreciated )

With Regards ,

Ilias
Well.. depends what you want to do afterwards really. Warwick, LSE, Imperial, UCL, Cass and all that are just advantageous when applying for F/O - M/O Investment Banking positions.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Well.. depends what you want to do afterwards really. Warwick, LSE, Imperial, UCL, Cass and all that are just advantageous when applying for F/O - M/O Investment Banking positions.

Ok thanks m8 , but as far as I understand, the job prospects from Queen Mary are good as well . What do you think ?
Original post by dxronop
Ok thanks m8 , but as far as I understand, the job prospects from Queen Mary are good as well . What do you think ?

Go for it :biggrin:. Job prospects aren't down to having an MSc, it's down to your work experience, competencies etc.. A university name would just help in securing that interview, the rest is down to you.
Reply 4
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Go for it :biggrin:. Job prospects aren't down to having an MSc, it's down to your work experience, competencies etc.. A university name would just help in securing that interview, the rest is down to you.

Thanks a lot for your opinion! :smile:
Reply 5
Anyone else that might have feedback about the Msc in finance?

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending