The Student Room Group

Would you rather be homosexual or heterosexual?

Scroll to see replies

Heterosexual

Reply 41
Original post by honeywhite
Not a stupid question; you're a stupid person. Sexual orientation is inbuilt from when you become sexually capable, and even earlier than that possibly.

A girl who sleeps with other girls to rebel or to prove some kind of point, rather than because she's sexually or romantically attracted to them, isn't a lesbian. She's a straight girl with an attitude problem.

Sorry for hitting a nerve, go back to discussing whether you'd like being gay or straight.
Reply 42
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Maybe I'm fed up of being treated like I don't exist? And I mentioned alternative identities twice: once to say I'm queer and once to point out not all people who have vaginas are women. That's not excessive. And if you think it is you should rethink your privileges.

Oh, I'm sorry, I think my web browser screwed up the page, that's all (I'm seeing two of every comment). Mea culpa, and no offence intended.
Reply 43
Original post by Vixen47
It's what I know. :tongue:

I see... my eyes have been lying to me
Reply 44
Original post by niceguy95
heterosexual

omfg that **** is hilarious
Hetrosexual - don't like the idea of having sex with another girl, just feels odd to me.

In saying that, I have absolutely no problem with homo/bisexual people. Or the other genders. I'd only like the majority of them to stop making out like straight people are really boring...
Reply 46
I'm homosexual but before I came to accept myself I didn't want to be. Heterosexuals seem to have a much easier life, but women are just not attractive to me.
I would much rather be hetro, my life would be so much better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by Vixen47
Heterosexual

Lesbian sex is boring.

[Indent]3 edgy 5 me.[/Indent]
Reply 49
Original post by Bashur
Sorry for hitting a nerve, go back to discussing whether you'd like being gay or straight.

Oh, you haven't hit the nerve you probably were looking for. I simply find the idea that man is a "tabula rasa" absolutely ridiculous. For instance, a person born into a disordered personality (say. psychopathy) will remain a psychopath even if he's treated properly. Perhaps he won't commit criminal acts, but his disordered personality will remain and change his job prospects.

For instance, Ted Bundy, in a better environment, may have grown up into a wilder, crazier version of Harvey Spectre. He'd have made a great barrister or a still better investment banker, thanks not only to his intelligence but also to his differently-wired brain (Antisocial Personality Disorder); but the same condition would make him unsuited personality-wise to work as a physician, since his motivations would be a) to solve the puzzle or b) to make money, but not c) to save a life.

The phenomenon I spoke about earlier actually exists on such a wide scale that LGBT+ people as well as gender studies people have actually coined a term for it: "LUG"/"GUG" ("Lesbian/Gay Until Graduation"). A "lifestyle" lesbian would, most probably, agree with me that a LUG wasn't a lesbian at all.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm happy Bisexual
Original post by Zen-Ali
[Indent]3 edgy 5 me.[/Indent]

Here's me pretending I know what you're talking about: :holmes:
Reply 52
Of course everyone would choose heterosexual. Some people will say homosexual to appear cultured and liberal but they're not feeling anyone.
Honestly? Hetero. I'm heterosexual anyway, but I'm way too sensitive to put up with the crap that homosexuals get from intolerant little ****s. My cousin's very obviously gay and he was attacked on a night out.
Reply 54
Original post by Vixen47
Here's me pretending I know what you're talking about: :holmes:

[Indent]Here you are: [X] :holmes:[/Indent]
Original post by syrettd
As a girl, heterosexual. If I was a guy I think it would be pretty awesome to be gay (if you take out the ocassional homophobia you'd face). On a slightly related note, I was watching an episode of The IT Crowd with my parents the other day, it had a musical called 'Gay' in it, with a song that went 'Willies, willies. I love willies.' Forgetting I was there with my parents, I just started singing along...

I would totally fall for that line :colondollar:

Straighty

Ps I liked that wet line. I endorse it
I am straight but I don't see anything wrong with people who are homosexual..I think sexuality is like in your genes. People have no choice in the matter whether they want to be gay or straight . I am sure homosexuals have just as much fun :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd rather be hetero :smile:
Original post by Zen-Ali
[Indent]Here you are: [X] :holmes:[/Indent]

:lol: I had a feeling it would be something like this. I feel like a pillock for not realising earlier.
Reply 59
Original post by Vixen47
:lol: I had a feeling it would be something like this. I feel like a pillock for not realising earlier.

[Indent]Hmm.[/Indent]

Quick Reply

Latest