The Student Room Group

Would you rather be homosexual or heterosexual?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Heterosexual to obey Mo and Jesus
Original post by Bashur
What a stupid question. It's a choice anyway, everyone has this choice in life, it's not as if you don't have a choice.

On the contrary, most people are born with their future sexuality already determined. If that wasn't the case, very few gays would choose to endure the censure of the world.
mansexual

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
On the contrary, most people are born with their future sexuality already determined. If that wasn't the case, very few gays would choose to endure the censure of the world.

are people born liking their dick in dead corpses
Reply 63
Heterosexual
Original post by Red one
Of course everyone would choose heterosexual. Some people will say homosexual to appear cultured and liberal but they're not feeling anyone.

They're not...feeling...anyone?

Why, hello there, Freud.

Anyway, how can you claim to know people's motivations in saying what they do?
Original post by ahdbadman981
mansexual

are people born liking their dick in dead corpses

To be honest, I haven't a clue. I would guess not. To answer what you're really asking - "What is the difference between necrophilia and homosexuality?" - homosexuality can be conducive to a healthy romantic relationship between two human beings. Necrophilia can't. Homosexuality also need not involve sex at all - although before, I used the term "sexuality" to describe whether someone was gay or straight, it is possible to have a platonic homosexual relationship. That's another thing that separates homosexuality, a romantic preference, from necrophilia, a fetish.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
To be honest, I haven't a clue. I would guess not. To answer what you're really asking - "What is the difference between necrophilia and homosexuality?" - homosexuality can be conducive to a healthy romantic relationship between two human beings. Necrophilia can't. Homosexuality also need not involve sex at all - although before, I used the term "sexuality" to describe whether someone was gay or straight, it is possible to have a platonic homosexual relationship. That's another thing that separates homosexuality, a romantic preference, from necrophilia, a fetish.

i dont buy the whole innate crap, dw it doesn't matter regardless i don't see why homosexuals should be discriminated against if it is a choice
Reply 67
I can't really imagine what it would be like.
Original post by ahdbadman981
i dont buy the whole innate crap, dw it doesn't matter regardless i don't see why homosexuals should be discriminated against if it is a choice

So you're saying that you know better about the inner workings of the souls of thousands if not millions of people than they do? That's what you're implying when you say, "I don't buy the whole innate crap."
Original post by no-1
loool not letting this one go are you?

Nope. I want to make sure that if someone makes it into a meme or something, it can be traced back to me. The world will know that it is a creation of The_Ragonborn.

(The D comes later :colone:)
Reply 70
I'd rather be bi. Some men are quite hot, but I never seem particularly attracted to them. I don't think I'd mind if I was, though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 71
Original post by The_Dragonborn
Heterosexual. Because this chat up line can only be used by a heterosexual male to a female:

"There's no rain forecasted, but you may be getting wet tonight."

Err, cum is wet, just saying <hopefully-not-too-homophobic-shudder>
Original post by maddo
Err, cum is wet, just saying <hopefully-not-too-homophobic-shudder>

No, but, urgh you know what I mean!

It's a strange question the OP asks. Whatever your sexuality is, to yourself it is the standard of normal. I couldn't see myself being sexually attracted to anything other than girls.
Reply 73
Original post by The_Dragonborn
No, but, urgh you know what I mean!

It's a strange question the OP asks. Whatever your sexuality is, to yourself it is the standard of normal. I couldn't see myself being sexually attracted to anything other than girls.

I often wonder, if it came down to a choice between a homosexual relationship and eternal loneliness what would I, a heterosexual, choose? I think I'd have to go for homosexual, because at least you have somebody.

But, as above, I can't believe I'd ever choose to have attraction to another man.
Reply 74
Probably homo. The only disadvantages to that is the social stuff, but it's generally getting a lot better. My parents would accept me fine, my mum's certain I'm gay now anyway.
What a monumentally stupid question. It's like asking if you'd rather be a boy or a girl. We're one or the other so why the **** does it matter?

Also, with one you can procreate and with the other you can't.

And girls have boobs.

I like boobs.

:colone:
Heterosexuality pros: No intolerance (except from feminists), no nervousness about coming out, can watch football w/o breaking the queer code (no phobe), women look after you emotionally and you can "naturally" have children, bums and boobs (and thighs), don't have to care about shoes and clothes and other ****, don't have to enjoy poorly written, acted and contrived Romcoms and last but not least, don't go to hell for where u stick ur willy.

Homosexuality pros: Don't have to deal with woman logic, don't have to obsessively clean the house because "the house looks like a bombs hit it",or in other words, one cushion is on the floor, less nagging, no hormonal mood swings, no hoovering while the football is on (seriously girls sort that **** out it's not on), no talking over the post match interview, can play dead arms/have a play fight AND have sex with the same person (= two birds one stone, no need to interact with brother) and last but not least, stubble to stubble contact.

It's a toss up.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by KingStannis
stubble to stubble contact.

This.

EDIT__ Dammit I'm crap at formatting :s-smilie:
Original post by Squaresquirrel
This.

EDIT__ Dammit I'm crap at formatting :s-smilie:

It scratches you in a good way.
bisexual in all fairness because I wouldn't be restricted to a specific type of person so in that sense I envy bisexual people, but being straight is pretty fine anyway, especially seeing as, admittedly, I'm not going to have a chance of being unfairly discriminated against, especially if I went to particular african or middle eastern countries...

Quick Reply

Latest