The Student Room Group

Help how do I do this

I really badly want an A in both maths and english how about should I go about it I really need help d
Reply 1
For me, in year 12 now, I went through the mathematics book and wrote down all topics I struggled with and just went through the book and did the exercises. This is good as you can visually see how much/little you have to do. Do past papers after and see again what topics you struggle with.
English was a lot harder for me, I just remember reading through the poem book, writing notes then reciting them. I also remember a question on 3 contexts, you can read the news etc and go on websites like the times and the sun and look at the differences / what audience they're appealing to. With inspector calls which was the book my class did, I just tried to remember quotes.
Course work in all aspect is invaluable and carried me through all my subjects.
Good luck with your exams and excuse any spelling mistakes. :P
Reply 2
Original post by Dodgezy
For me, in year 12 now, I went through the mathematics book and wrote down all topics I struggled with and just went through the book and did the exercises. This is good as you can visually see how much/little you have to do. Do past papers after and see again what topics you struggle with.
English was a lot harder for me, I just remember reading through the poem book, writing notes then reciting them. I also remember a question on 3 contexts, you can read the news etc and go on websites like the times and the sun and look at the differences / what audience they're appealing to. With inspector calls which was the book my class did, I just tried to remember quotes.
Course work in all aspect is invaluable and carried me through all my subjects.
Good luck with your exams and excuse any spelling mistakes. :P

Thanks soo much I really appreciate it x

Quick Reply

Latest