The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now?

Scroll to see replies

Exhausted from my study

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fed up, extremely tired (Final year student with a thesis presentation tomorrow and exams in 2 weeks), angry at nearly everything that happens to me which isn't exactly as I want it. Excited about the future but so busy and tired and so much work ahead of me in the next few months that the future is as far away as it can be right now.
Tired but don't want to sleep because I have so much to do and many dragons to slay on Skyrim :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Tired and stressed :frown:
not good :/
Reply 65
Original post by donutaud15
probably should. never eating crab again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seafood is a sucker for making people ill :frown:, but after this I wouldn't if I was you either :frown:.
Well spent the last 2 hours doing some bull**** essay. Tired , so very tired.
Reply 67
bout to sleep
Sleepy and tired
Reply 69
Original post by tasha1993
I feel cold, lonely and hungry. I sound homeless haha but i have the central heating on and i have food in the kitchen but right now i just cba to move.

I know the feeling :frown:.
all right, sleepy
Tired! Should really get some sleep, but I'm too focused on this conversation :teehee:
Reply 72
A little stressed. A little disappointed. A bit confused.

I'm stressed because of Uni coursework piling. Well it's not piling; I just got back from a long holiday today & I'm not feeling very schooly. I'm sure I'll catch up next week lol

Disappointed because you should never read horoscopes :noway:. Not because they're chillingly candid sometimes but because if you buy into it too much you'll believe it. All the way to the point where you might love what it says until you find out it was wrong :shot:

Confused because I mainly always am.
*sigh* I don't wanna cry.
Reply 73
Feeling pretty reet to be honest
Reply 74
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
You may have misinterpreted :lol: I'm in Liverpool and she's working in London, I don't get to see her that often!

Oh lol that is far :frown:.
Reply 75
Feel like I could either cry or punch something :frown:.
Reply 76
Original post by itssimplyme
Tired! Should really get some sleep, but I'm too focused on this conversation :teehee:

Lol we all have those nights lol.
Very very tired but can't sleep till I get my revision done,
Hungry and feel under pressure :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Annoyed. Sleepy. Frustrated. :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Seafood is a sucker for making people ill :frown:, but after this I wouldn't if I was you either :frown:.

better now but I just realised that it could be intolerance to crab rather than food poisoning. in any case no more crab for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest