The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Course mistake. HELP!! :)

Today I wanted to reply to my offers when I saw that my course at Southampton is Mehanical Engineering with Foundation Year, while I wanted to choose Mechanical Engineering (Automotive). Southampton's Admissions Team won't reply till tomorow (at least) and I have 2 days left to reply to offers. I want to go to Southampton, but I don't want that additional year :frown:
It is was my mistake and I would like to know if it is possible to change that?
Original post by Titas22
Today I wanted to reply to my offers when I saw that my course at Southampton is Mehanical Engineering with Foundation Year, while I wanted to choose Mechanical Engineering (Automotive). Southampton's Admissions Team won't reply till tomorow (at least) and I have 2 days left to reply to offers. I want to go to Southampton, but I don't want that additional year :frown:
It is was my mistake and I would like to know if it is possible to change that?

The Admissions Team might not reply by tomorrow if you e-mail them. However, you will have their answer today if you call them right now.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MentalAesthetics
The Admissions Team might not reply by tomorrow if you e-mail them. However, you will have their answer today if you call them right now.

I've got an automatic reply which says: "The University will be closed on Monday 5th May for the nationwide Bank Holiday. We apologise for any delay in responding to your query but will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible when we return to the office on Tuesday 6th may."

Is it still worth trying to call them? :frown:
Original post by Titas22
I've got an automatic reply which says: "The University will be closed on Monday 5th May for the nationwide Bank Holiday. We apologise for any delay in responding to your query but will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible when we return to the office on Tuesday 6th may."

Is it still worth trying to call them? :frown:

It cannot do any harm, can it? Call now and if it is indeed closed, you will definitely be able to get in touch with them by phone tomorrow.
Reply 4
Original post by MentalAesthetics
It cannot do any harm, can it? Call now and if it is indeed closed, you will definitely be able to get in touch with them by phone tomorrow.

Thanks, I will try :smile:
Reply 5
I will have to wait for tomorow :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending