The Student Room Group

Starting a new online fashion business

Hello everyone,
I am looking to set up a new online website for women between the age of 18-30. The website will mainly be advertised using social media and finding fashion inspiration for women using role models in the media like good celebrities, models and fashion bloggers. I am hoping to video advertisement to keep the website contemporary and fitting in with the new generation of video media to keep customers interested and engaged. I plan to start the website focusing on womens party dresses and a small range of other products like playsuits and accessories. I have my business plan drafted but needs a little tweak ( I am forever changing my mind on plans, ideas and designs ahh its a terrible thing) anyways the reason why I am threading is I would love some inspiration for a name. Its the hardest part in all the planning. If anyone has started up a business I would love to get in touch, all advice is welcome by this newcomer. Its a scary risky thing and I find it so interesting hearing stories on how others went through their start up process. Thank you for your time. Kerry :smile:
Reply 1
Also if you have time I would be forever grateful if you could complete my survey based on shopping online. You can be as detailed as you want (the more the better) or as basic, every little helps. Heres my link here xx <a href="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z569VGR">Click here to take survey</a>
Moved to correct section.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending