The Student Room Group

Your first love

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yasmin25
I'm still with my first love. We have been together 5 yrs this July and lived together in our own flat for the last 3 yrs.

At first we met in chemistry in secondary school. He sat in front of me and always used to turn around and look at me and blush and would always offer to help me with my work. Then one day after I left school for good he saw me in town when I was with my guy friends and they were all pally too and he said "didn't you used to be in my chemistry class?" And we got talking. Then a month later he was at my other guy friends house and I was on msn and started talking to my friend and he saw me from my pic and asked if it would be ok to add me on there and FB since he clicked I was the girl from chemistry. I said yeah and we started talking constantly. Over the next few months we became best friends and spent every day together almost. We both knew we had feelings for each other but were shy and then one day we were just chilling and he said "you know, my dad thinks we're going out" and I replied "just tell him going out with Lee or someone then" and he said all quietly and embarrassed "no...cause I wouldn't mind going out with you" and then I asked him if he just asked me out and he went bright red and said yes and we kissed and the rest is history lol.

He was my first boyfriend and I was his first girlfriend. We lost our virginity to each other as well. I had plenty of crushes before him but they were nothing looking back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stories like these make me feel warm inside,:biggrin::colondollar:such a hopeless romantic I am.
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone willing to share the story of their first love?

How long were you together? Why/when did it end? Do you still have feelings for them? Speak to them?

With my first 'love' for around a year. No feelings for him anymore and we don't live in the same area so I wouldn't be able to talk to him.
I always knew he was crazy which was part of his charm but then he carved my initials into his arm and I knew he had to go.

Been with my current boyfriend since I was 16 (6 years) and we met at school, he asked me out everyday for months until one day I caved in and said yes, perseverance is sexy.
(edited 9 years ago)
She was almost the same height as me 5'10/5'11, hot, blonde, Swedish. She played sports and video games and was an absolute minx. And we used to play warcraft 3 together all the time. Will never forget the moment she said 'I think I'm falling in love with you'. Them feels. I miss her.

We only broke up because we moved away from each other.
Original post by ChickenMadness
She was almost the same height as me 5'10/5'11, hot, blonde, Swedish. She played sports and video games and was an absolute minx. And we used to play warcraft 3 together all the time. Will never forget the moment she said 'I think I'm falling in love with you'. Them feels. I miss her.

We only broke up because we moved away from each other.

Aw man.
This is sad :redface:

:console:
My first love was Kai Hiwatari, from the original version of Beyblade.

Kai_Hiwatari_by_schuyler_fox_dracul.png Still is......we have been together for like, 8 years.

Is that too much to ask for? :blush:

How long were you together? Why/when did it end? Do you still have feelings for them? Speak to them?

My first love was when I played my first real game of doubles lawn tennis. It was the first game and the second set; owing to my inexperience, I managed to miss two consecutive easy balls.

It ended when the other side---that is, my uncle and one of his friends from the Tory party---scored forty points and we began the third game. With my partner, I won that set, five games to two.

Yes, I still have feelings about that match; I lost it, two sets to one, but it was still fun.

I love him. But he just took me advantage and now going to marry another girl. Feeling sarcastic. I asked him if i did any wrong. He said no. Usually people break up when they fight or things go wrong, but for me there were no fights or things but had to break up. It ended on january. We were together for 4 years. Just broke away for no reason. I just cannot bear. I do love him. He has a birth mark on his cheek. It's so cute. He only kept advancing toward me always, so i fell in love. I still do have feelings for him. I cannot live without him. I spoke through email, but replies were not effective as he was when he was closer to me. Now i dont speak but, think of him every second. My space is fully occupied by him. Wherever i go or turn or see, i feel him.Once when i saw a bus driver peeping out of his window seat, i saw his face. I couldnt believe myself. Was my eyes cheating me or was i seeing him as a bus driver. No, i knew anyway he's not the person who i truly love as my love is in UK and i'm somewhere abroad. I spoke with him. Love him more than anything else. Missing him as i missed myself.
Reply 27
I married my first love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The guy I currently have feelings for - been together about 7 months. It's fallen apart this week, it's purely his fault and now he won't talk to me. Hard, even though I know I deserve better.
Hmmm, I had a few loves all at once: chocolate cake, mango and pineapple- still in love.
Original post by Yasmin25
I'm still with my first love. We have been together 5 yrs this July and lived together in our own flat for the last 3 yrs.

At first we met in chemistry in secondary school. He sat in front of me and always used to turn around and look at me and blush and would always offer to help me with my work. Then one day after I left school for good he saw me in town when I was with my guy friends and they were all pally too and he said "didn't you used to be in my chemistry class?" And we got talking. Then a month later he was at my other guy friends house and I was on msn and started talking to my friend and he saw me from my pic and asked if it would be ok to add me on there and FB since he clicked I was the girl from chemistry. I said yeah and we started talking constantly. Over the next few months we became best friends and spent every day together almost. We both knew we had feelings for each other but were shy and then one day we were just chilling and he said "you know, my dad thinks we're going out" and I replied "just tell him going out with Lee or someone then" and he said all quietly and embarrassed "no...cause I wouldn't mind going out with you" and then I asked him if he just asked me out and he went bright red and said yes and we kissed and the rest is history lol.

He was my first boyfriend and I was his first girlfriend. We lost our virginity to each other as well. I had plenty of crushes before him but they were nothing looking back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

****ing cute mane , evoking all kindz of feminine feelings deep inside

Can I buy film rights for dis **** ?
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
****ing cute mane , evoking all kindz of feminine feelings deep inside

Can I buy film rights for dis **** ?

Yes you may have the film rights to this providing that you cast Christina Hendricks as me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
It was 2 years ago, was 17 going on 18, we met at school, it was an on and off thing, looooots of drama, It was less of a bf than a childish school stuff . I tried to stay friends/ to get back together for a year, then we didn't speak for a year, then in january I talked to him again, tried to be friends, huge fight, He was my first bf, I got over him only like 2 months ago only because I dated another guy. And I don't intend to talk to him anymore.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I met him the first day of college and a year later we became friends, 3 months later we got together but broke up 2 months after, I was heartbroken but we got back together later on, lasted another a month and now we're broken up again. He's moved on to someone else and I'm crushed over it. We still talk as we agreed to remain friends but it hurts when you still love them. :frown:

Exactly
my first everything first kiss, lost my virginity - met at uni were together nearly 3 yrs broke up bout 4 months ago. still quite raw we were supposed to get married and everything. he broke up with me cos i wasnt his sect which is stupid cos he knewi wasnt when we went out and he was the one tht insisted that we shudnt break up unless something was wrong in our relationship.

Why do you break suddenly for no reason. Don't break. Keep going on and be happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending