The Student Room Group

I hate summer.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bobsta10
Oh I know, I am English. Acclimatisation hit pretty quick when I moved here though. I'm wearing hoodies when it's 25 now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think that's the thing, it's all relative to what the average temperature is wherever you are.
I like being able to go outside for long periods of time on my bike without freezing my tits off.

I do like winter though, providing it snows.

I don't like feeling guilty for playing computer games when it is sunny outside though. Summer can bugger off when that happens.
Reply 42
I hate summer too: bad things ALWAYS happen to me specifically break ups and it's too boring -.-
summer is definitely generally less exciting when you've finished uni and are in a full time job, since the age of 4 i've had july-august off for summer holidays (always worked part time) but once education is over iit becomes like any other time of the year imo
Original post by Клейтон
LMFAO!!! How the **** did this post not get repped a billion times over?! Digressing, I prefer the winter over summer too. Too hot and sweaty. You can't build rude and amusing snowshapes in summer. There's no Christmas in summer. But on the other hand it's my birthday in summer. WooO!

hehehe glad you liked my thoughts on summer :wink:

maybe you have some pics of these intriguing snow-shapes :holmes: ?
Reply 45
[video="youtube;ebXbLfLACGM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXbLfLACGM[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest