The Student Room Group

Household income not going through

So my dad could give his finicial details easily with no problems and it has gone through fine. However my mum couldn't do it online and we had to do it paper form, this was about 3 weeks ago I sent the paper form off and on the student finance site it says it still hasn't gone through. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to do it via paper form? Thanks
Original post by confusedmuffin
So my dad could give his finicial details easily with no problems and it has gone through fine. However my mum couldn't do it online and we had to do it paper form, this was about 3 weeks ago I sent the paper form off and on the student finance site it says it still hasn't gone through. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to do it via paper form? Thanks

Hopefully you sent it by a tracked service so you can make sure something as important as this has got there. Give them a call to see what's going on with your application, it usually only takes about 4 - 6 weeks to process extra evidence sent in .
Original post by Knalchemist
Hopefully you sent it by a tracked service so you can make sure something as important as this has got there. Give them a call to see what's going on with your application, it usually only takes about 4 - 6 weeks to process extra evidence sent in .

Thanks alot for your reply I'm going to give them a ring

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending