The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Learning Disability Nursing

Hello !

I've been searching Learning Disability Nursing Courses on UCAS and noticed that the general UCAS code is B761. I notice that Cardiff does have a course under B761 but it is for Mental Health Nursing rather than Learning Disability Nursing so does this mean that Cardiff does not offer this area of nursing ?

Thanks x
It could just be that the codes are different, i found when applying for psychology some of the codes varied between universities, best thing to do would be to look on the cardiff website for learning disability nursing :smile:

edit: from looking on their website it seems under nursing they have adult, child or mental health, so that would suggest that they don't do learning difficulties nursing
(edited 9 years ago)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by racheyroo
It could just be that the codes are different, i found when applying for psychology some of the codes varied between universities, best thing to do would be to look on the cardiff website for learning disability nursing :smile:

edit: from looking on their website it seems under nursing they have adult, child or mental health, so that would suggest that they don't do learning difficulties nursing

Cardiff does not do LD nursing, University of South Wales does however.

The Cardiff MH course is great though (I am doing it atm)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending