The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham University 2015 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Be patient guys, when I applied many people didn't hear back from Durham until late January or even February :-) Unfortunately, they like to take their time... :/
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Just got an offer for English 😃😃😃😃😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jennakchick
Just got an offer for English

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Still waiting for mine
Reply 583
Original post by Adriaan
Just applied to Durham for PPE. My fifth choice so I can finally stop worrying about where to apply. Does anyone know when we can expect decisions? I am an international applicant so I don't have a clue!

Got an offer last friday for PPE.
Reply 584
Anyone received an offer for biological sciences??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer for English ������������������������������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay!! Well done! :smile: Which uni would be your top choice after Ox?
Original post by cucaracha
Yay!! Well done! :smile: Which uni would be your top choice after Ox?

Definitely Durham; who knows what is going to happen with Oxford :wink: you?
Definitely Durham; who knows what is going to happen with Oxford :wink: you?

haha same :biggrin:
Reply 588
Anyone received an offer for Politics and if not know roughly when they will start to give out offers? I know History can be late but wasn't sure on the timescale for Politics. Thanks :smile:
Original post by _collegegirl
Who else is thinking of applying to Durham University for courses starting in 2015? Thinking about applying for maths but worried I've messed my exams up meaning I won't get good enough AS results :frown:

Connect to Durham University here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:

Possibly a bit late, but if you are still thinking of going to Durham, there is a Facebook page for us https://www.facebook.com/groups/803055009736957/
there are already a few people who are thinking of going on there from this thread
I sent my application off last week and I haven't been acknowledged yet.. Most unlike Durham, last year they acknowledged me within a couple of hours :frown:
Original post by daisystones
I sent my application off last week and I haven't been acknowledged yet.. Most unlike Durham, last year they acknowledged me within a couple of hours :frown:

They took about a week to send me my acknowledgement email, and they actually sent the acknowledgement email to my friend AFTER she got her offer from Durham, so I suppose their system's rather slow this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 592
any offers for modern languages yet?
Anyone apply to Durham for medicine? :smile:
Reply 594
Anyone heard for International Relations ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an email from Durham today thanking me for applying as an international student and with all kinds of other useless information. They mentioned in the e-mail that we would be receiving offers really soon, if we hadn't already received an offer.

I'm pretty excited to get an offer, although they're not exactly my first choice. :biggrin:
Just got an offer for philosophy :smile:
Just got an offer today for business&management
Original post by bhpla
Anyone heard for International Relations ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer for IR today :smile:
Original post by robthehero
Got an email from Durham today thanking me for applying as an international student and with all kinds of other useless information. They mentioned in the e-mail that we would be receiving offers really soon, if we hadn't already received an offer.

I'm pretty excited to get an offer, although they're not exactly my first choice. :biggrin:

I got that email as well. Nice of them to be ambiguous. What the heck is soon supposed to mean... Within a week or two seems logical. Also not my first choice but may be the first uni I hear back from!

Quick Reply

Latest