Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham University 2015 applicants

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="tillype;52974861"]
Original post by tellisia

It's just driving me up the wall! all my friends have offers now, even above what they're predicted, and the Oxbridge offers have come through so there's not even that excuse! I've asked the official Newcastle thread but it's Friday so they probably won't get back until Monday :/

Aaaw, I'm sure they will come through soon enough for the both of us. I think it's because of how popular History is, and some departments are a lot slower than others...looks like we may have picked the slowest!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
[QUOTE="tellisia;52977765"]
Original post by tillype

Aaaw, I'm sure they will come through soon enough for the both of us. I think it's because of how popular History is, and some departments are a lot slower than others...looks like we may have picked the slowest!

Hahaha you're probably right! Hope you get the offers you're hoping for :smile: :smile:
[QUOTE="tillype;52977815"]
Original post by tellisia

Hahaha you're probably right! Hope you get the offers you're hoping for :smile: :smile:

You too! :biggrin: I'm sure we'll both be dandy.
Now let's get back to checking our email inboxes every 2 minutes ha!
Original post by AliceAmeliaC
Waiting for Geography still. Far too long to wait

Same here, just wish it'd come through already :frown:
Remember to check Track and not just emails :tongue: For me Track updated yesterday with no email, and an email from Durham came today.
Original post by trubadur
congrats :congrats:

Reply 1186
Original post by buzfail
I've done the first term at Durham but haven't gone back after the Christmas holiday because I'm suspending my studies until next year, so I'll be a fresher again in October :smile:

I'm in Hatfield doing PPE.

What do you think of the PPE course? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A year ago today I got my offer :smile:
Original post by RuSSeLLMaGuiRe
A year ago today I got my offer :smile:

A day to remember:wink:
Hey, I got an conditional offer A*AA from Durham last Thursday (8th January) for Geography BSc :smile: I applied in November and wasn't expecting a reply until March, but it seems like they're starting to give offers out now, so good luck to everyone who has applied :smile:
Original post by ellieg96
Hey, I got an conditional offer A*AA from Durham last Thursday (8th January) for Geography BSc :smile: I applied in November and wasn't expecting a reply until March, but it seems like they're starting to give offers out now, so good luck to everyone who has applied :smile:

Congrats:clap2:
Anyone heard for chemistry?
Original post by ACarter8
Anyone heard for chemistry?

Yeah offer last week, A in chem and A in any of my A2s. (physics, FM and French)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah offer last week, A in chem and A in any of my A2s. (physics, FM and French)

Wow that's a great offer, congrats!
I've seen on other threads that you've got a Cambridge offer, that's amazing, well done :smile:

Congrats:clap2:Didn't you firm Cambridge?
Original post by ACarter8
Wow that's a great offer, congrats!
I've seen on other threads that you've got a Cambridge offer, that's amazing, well done :smile:

Thanks a lot!
Congrats:clap2:Didn't you firm Cambridge?

Not yet... Waiting to hear back from St Andrews before I make any decisions.

I'll likely Firm Cambridge and Insure Bristol. But Durham also looks enticing
Thanks a lot!

Not yet... Waiting to hear back from St Andrews before I make any decisions.

I'll likely Firm Cambridge and Insure Bristol. But Durham also looks enticing

Tough decision for the insurance position, despite only less than 1% success.
Cambridge is already waiting for you:wink:(your priorities should be college, accomodation,etc...)
Good luck:yy:
Tough decision for the insurance position, despite only less than 1% success.
Cambridge is already waiting for you:wink:(your priorities should be college, accomodation,etc...)
Good luck:yy:

I think Bristol tbh. I've been there, it's top standard, I like it, close to home, cheaper to get to. Everything there

My college is Christ's anyway :tongue: accommodation is all in the same place first year so I don't really choose I don't think :lol:
I think Bristol tbh. I've been there, it's top standard, I like it, close to home, cheaper to get to. Everything there

My college is Christ's anyway :tongue: accommodation is all in the same place first year so I don't really choose I don't think :lol:

You're right,it will be 99.99% Cambridge-Bristol, no matter you decide it now or at the deadline.
From my pov,it would be better people like you to decide asap haha...:wink:Maybe unis like Durham, will know they are already losing outstanding applicants and start giving offers:smile:
You're right,it will be 99.99% Cambridge-Bristol, no matter you decide it now or at the deadline.
From my pov,it would be better people like you to decide asap haha...:wink:Maybe unis like Durham, will know they are already losing outstanding applicants and start giving offers:smile:

Sorry :colondollar:

But I want to wait until deadline so I can weigh up everything.

Quick Reply

Latest